There are many hardware devices which are attached to your system and they need some special drivers so that it can communicate to your system. In some case where the hardware device does not work properly or it fails to work after being installed or attached to the computer, it is all due to driver problem. However you can fix the driver problem by following the steps mentioned below but before that, it is important to know some device driver problems or errors.
Printer driver issues:
Error 1 – Windows Explorer has come across a problem and it needs to be close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Error 2 – Spoolsv.exe has meet across a problem and it needs to be close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Audio driver issues:
- MIDI output error detected
- Then reinstall the drivers for this device
- Your audio hardware unable to play files like the current file
- There is no wave device which can play files in the current format is installed
USB driver issues:
- Windows is unable to start the hardware device because the configuration information is damaged or it is incomplete.
- The drivers is not installed for this device
- Windows is unable to initialize the device driver for this hardware
Perform below mentioned steps to fix any device driver problems in system
- Go to desktop, select “My Computer Icon” and then right click on it. After that small pop-up menu will appear where you have to select “properties” and then hit on hardware tab, and select “Device Manager”.
- After that all the list of devices connected to your system will appear. From that list, you look for the yellow triangle, as problematic devices which will have a yellow triangle next to their name in the left column.
- After recognizing, right click on the device which is showing yellow mark and after that select “properties”. Window will appear which comprises of tabs under the “resources” tab, check “resources allocation” and “modify resource settings” so that you can avoid conflict problems. After that, hit on “update driver” button so that to install the updates when the driver is outdated.
- If by chance the driver is corrupted or damaged, then you can uninstall that driver and after that reinstall it again. If again you face the same problem then restore the original by selecting “Roll Back Driver” button.
- If driver manager does not work the just go to recovery console by inserting windows installation disk and the reboot the system. When the welcome screen appears, select R and login with administrator credentials. Next, type in “CD Windows\system32\drivers” and select “Enter.”
- Carry on with the recover console mode and then type in “Ren Driver_Name.sys Driver_Name.old,” hit “Enter” then type “copy CD-Drive:\i386 Driver_Name.sys” and hit on “Enter” again. This process will help you to copy original driver to the driver folder. After finishing this, way out from Recovery console, eject the CD and then reboot your system.
By following the above steps, you can very easily fix the common driver problems which come across in your system. If all these methods do not work and if you are unable to solve them then you should PC Repair Tool which works very efficiently and scans your system to detect drivers which are not working properly. It fixes them by updating or installing drivers through its database.