[Fixed] The Driver WudfRd failed to load for the Device with Event ID 219
WudfRd gets unable to load with Event ID 219 after upgrading to Windows 10 is a normal issue, that appears when user upgrade to Windows 10 the drivers are also updated and affected by Microsoft with the Windows 10 upgrade. So, some drivers may turn out to be incompatible with the available hardware and hence 219 Event ID errors appear.
Also Read: How to Fix Error code 0x80070005 in Windows
In the lots of cases, this error is generally linked to the USB Drivers, a failing PSU and/or usually incompatible drivers. In this blog you will read about the most common reasons for this error, and solutions to fix them.
Error in the Event Viewer:
The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device XXX
Reason 1: Reinstall USB Controllers
How to Fix: Press Windows Key and X at the sometime, context menu will appear select Device Manager. Click on the USB Controllers to expand it, and right click on each one of it to uninstall them. After completion of this process, restart your computer. Make sure that the Event Viewer still logs error 219. If issues is still available then apply the the next method.
Reason 2: Due to incompatible System driver
How to Fix: To solve this issue you need to download or update or fix all the outdated drivers, to do this either you can visit the manufacturer’s site for your system and download the latest drivers from their site or use an automatic system, driver repair tool in order to fix Sound Drivers, Chipset Drivers, Graphic’s Drivers and more.
Reason 3: Run Windows Updates
How to Fix: Click on start button and type windows updates. Click on it, and execute the updates. Apply/Install any updates. After completing restart your computer.
Reason 4: Failing power supply
How to Fix: If along with the error-id your system shutdowns and restarts, then make sure that power supply is ok.
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.