Drivers are the common programs (different for different hardware), used in every version of Windows operating system. Drivers are responsible to linkup the hardware attached to the system and the OS. So once any driver of the system gets corrupt or meet to any issue then OS gets unable to interact with the hardware and hence you may get errors messages. In this article you will learn about the different issues of drivers and their solutions.
You may also like: How to Fix ‘Driver Power State Failure’ Error in Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- This device is not configured properly. (Code 1)
- Causes: Missing device drivers or improper configuration.
- Fix: Immediate update your drivers.
- The driver for this hardware device might be damaged, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. (Code 3)
- Causes: Driver of the specific device may be damaged.
- Fix: Uninstall unwanted applications, make sure drivers are updated or add additional RAM.
- This device cannot start. (Code 10)
- Cause: it happens because of no FailReasonString in the hardware key.
- Solution: Try to update your drivers.
- Reinstall the drivers for this device. (Code 18)
- Cause: It occurs because of improper installation of driver or damaged driver.
- Fix: make sure that the driver is installed properly, if not then install or update your drivers.
- The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
- Causes: Due to misplaced or damaged device drivers.
- Solution: Go to the manufacture’s website and install the driver or update it.
- This device is unable to work correctly because Windows cannot load the drivers necessary for this device. (Code 31)
- Cause: System is unable to load the drivers.
- Fix: Immediate Update your drivers.
- Windows unable to initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
- Causes: It happens when driver returned a failure when it runs the DriverEntry routine.
- Fix: First uninstall the drivers and then reinstall it.
- Windows cannot access this hardware because its service key information in the registry is missing or recorded incorrectly. (Code 40)
- Causes: Because of invalid registry’s service subkey information for the driver.
- Fix: Try to update your drivers or uninstall and reinstall the driver.
- Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)
- Causes: A driver was installed for a non-Plug and Play device and Windows gets unable to find the device.
- Fix: Update drivers or reinstall the driver.
- The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)
- Causes: Due to outdated version of driver.
- Fix: Update the drivers.
Professional Way to Fix All Drivers Issues
If you want to fix system drivers errors or issues automatically then you need a professional Driver’s Errors Repair tool. This app is specially designed to deal with all types of system driver related issues with ease. Even a normal user can operate this app and fix their system’s driver errors.
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.