Steps to fix Assassin’s Creed Unity Errors Crashes ,FPS Drops, Stuttering, ACU.exe Has Stopped Working
Assassin’s Creed Unity is a fiction action adventure series released on 11th November 2014 by Ubisoft. It contains nine main games and many supporting material. It was available for PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and many others platforms.
Many players have been reported about errors and bugs while trying to play or launch the game. The common errors are: stuttering, random crashes, FPS Drops, ACU.exe, and these errors making the game unplayable for game players. Most of the errors are easy to fix by installing the new patch for Assassin’s Creed Unity.
In this blog, you can gather all the information about those errors and solutions to fix them.
1. Installation problem-
The most common issue you may face while installing the game. Sometimes it does not work perfectly after installing. To fix this problem follow the given steps:
- First verify the status of your antivirus and your security software. Sometimes it blocks the installation of new program. Try again after disabling it.
- It also happens because of Norton security pack installed in your PC. To avoid this issue, just turn it off sometime.
- The issues also lying in the game DVD. If it is scratched or damaged one, then, you have to replace it.
Sometimes after re-installing, the game will start working. Try to reboot you PC once and disable your startup times. You also have to remove the game installation files from program files to avoid this kind of errors.
2. Assassin’s Creed Unity Random crashes-
Some players have been reported about random game crashes. You can solve this issue by updating your drivers. Start with the video driver update and once you complete the installation process the next thing you have to do is locate the new driver.
3. Assassin’s Creed Unity lagging, freezing and low FPS Problem–
Some player encountered FPS error. To avoid this error, try to use Razer game booster. By disabling the ongoing processes on your PC, you can improve your gaming performance. The other methods to avoid this issue are:
- Go to Nvidia control panel and then open Manage 3d Settings.
- After then, select switch power management from program settings.
- Now, you have to select Prefer Maximum performance option.
4. Assassin’s Creed Unity Stuttering-
This issue is similar to lagging and can be happen for both audio and video. If you are facing the audio stuttering issue then update your sound card driver. It may happen because your drivers might be outdated and cannot be compatible with the game. to get rid of video stuttering, you have to update your video card drivers.
5. Resolution issue-
Sometimes player have reported that they won’t be able to get good resolution or the interface is appearing blurry. This issue might be related with the video driver. To fix this issue, you have to update your Nvidia drivers. If this solution did not solve your issue, then go to personalize option and change the resolution of you monitor.
6. Assassin’s Creed Unity Disk Read Error-
If you are getting this error, then remove your CD from the system and after updating your CD driver insert it back again and then text.
7. Black screen problem–
It appears when you are not having the recent version of video drivers. Another reason for black screen problem is security issue. To fix this problem, install the latest video drivers in your system and also update your motherboard driver.
8. Assassin’s Creed unity unable to save game on steam-
This is another issue that appears when you are the playing the game. To solve this problem, reboot your PC after exiting the game. After then you have to validate your game files. Then go in the library section after login with your account and here you have to choose Assassin’s creed unity. Right click on the same and choose properties and then you get local file tab. After then, click verify integrity of game cache.
The game developers also create a patch to fix the errors you are getting while playing the game. You can modify your files and dll from the game folder by using this patch. Here are steps to install this fix patch:
1. First you have to download the fix patch.
2. On your desktop, select the downloaded archive and the open the patch.
3. Select the folder where you installed Assassin’s Creed Unity and after then, opened the patch.
4. Select your graphics card. To know the name of your card, go to “search for a program” windows and type dxdiag and click enter. Here you can see the name of your graphics card.
5. A box will appear in the right; here you select your errors.
6. After then, click on “verify & patch” and wait till the “successfully” message appears.
7. After verifying, you can start and play the game.
If you are still can’t get rid of errors after installing the new patch and facing problem while solving them then you can go with the professional way to fix this issue. Use PC Error Repair tool and uninstall all types of game error with ease. This tool will guide you to complete removal of any error that occurs while playing games. You don’t need any professional skill to fix this issue, simply download and install it and make your Game error free.