How to fix the memory management error in Windows 10
“Memory_Management” error is one of the common errors faced by Windows 10 users, The Memory_Management error is also known as the STOP 0x0000001A error, it generally appears when the computer is turned on and boots to load Windows.
You may also like: Top 3 Tricks to Fix Windows 10 Update Error 0×80096004
In this blog you will learn how to fix the memory management error? There are lots of reasons due to that memory management error can appears.
Below some solutions are given to solve this issue, apply them carefully and get rid of Memory_Management Error.
- Random Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with Memory_Management Error
- Applications crash without any cause
- Corruption of data can occur when extracting an archive file (like ZIP, RAR, 7ZP), Writing data to a disk (such as DVD , Blue ray etc..)
- Computer performance becomes slow or freezes from time to time
- You may see that the Event Viewer is full of Caution Marks
Method 1: Run SFC Scanner
SFC Scanner is an inbuilt Microsoft tool, it able to detect various problems and issues on your system and tries to fix them.
Open command prompt with admin privileges. In Command Window type ‘sfc/scannow’ without single quote and hit ‘Enter’ key.
This command may take some time. After completion of this command you will see that you system become error free.
Method 2: Check Windows’ Memory Diagnostic Tool
The memory_management error is directly related to the computer’s memory and that can be a physical trouble with the RAM installed, too. Windows inbuilt Memory Diagnostic Tool can help determine if this is the origin of the problem.
Go to the search option of your PC and search for the ‘Windows Diagnostic Tool’ and choose ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.’ Click ‘Restart now’, and Windows will start putting your RAM through its paces.
When Windows reboots, it will describe you if there is somewhat wrong with the RAM. If any issue found in RAM, then you’ll have to either replace the RAM.
Method 3: Make sure that all the installed software is error free
Incomplete instillation of software, system drivers may also generate this issue so that it is suggested to make sure that all the installed software is error free.
Method 4: Make sure that Windows OS is updated
Step 1: Type “check for update” in the search box
Step 2: Open the “windows update” in settings
Step 3: Click on the “Check for updates.” to check windows updates. If any latest update is available for the current system then download the updates and install them.
Recommended Method to Repair Memory Management Error in Windows 10
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.