After updating to Windows 10 there are lots of issues generated which can affect the entire system, previously it is discussed to deal with Fix Error “No audio Output Device is installed” appear after upgrading to Windows 10. Other issues like no Wi-Fi on Windows 10, no sound after update, black screen for Windows 10, and the display problems are the common issues of Windows 10.
In this article we will discuss about the effective guide to fix display errors after Windows 10 update. First make it clear that display card is also known as video card, display adapter, video adapter, graphics adapter, or graphics card; so don’t get confused between these terms.
Some of the common display issues on Windows 10 are:
- An error message “You may experience problems with the display” appear when installing Windows 10.
- Output of the system’s display crashes after Windows 10 automatically updates the Nvidia graphics card drivers via Windows Update.
- After upgrading to Window s10 you will get poor image rendering.
- You will face stuttering issues when playing video games on Windows 10, especially when playing 3D games.
- An error “A graphics problem has been detected” will appear
- Unable to detect GPU after Windows 10 update.
- The GPU driver is not working properly after upgrading to Windows 10.
Microsoft also warned about the issues with an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) graphics, no matter you are using the Intel (R) HD graphics card, the Nvidia graphics, or the AMD Graphics.
Apply the below given methods to fix graphics problems:
How to Fix Display/Video/Graphics Driver Issues after Windows 10 Upgrade
In order to fix this Windows 10 display/graphics issue you need to repair the graphics driver such as Nvidia graphics driver, GPU driver, Intel HD graphics, AMD graphics or any other.
The main causes of these issues are, while upgrading to Windows 10 it will remove anything that is not compatible with it, as well as drivers. So that, if you are getting graphics issues then it is because of the outdated graphics driver, corrupted video driver, damaged or missing system graphics driver.
Windows 10 updates are conflicting with Nvidia’s driver system that causing display problems because of the Microsoft’s mandatory update policy for Windows 10. In order to solve this issue:
Go to Windows Update and install package KB3073930 while checking the “prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed” box.
Update your System Drivers Automatically
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.