After waiting quite long finally, Batman Arkham Knight is also available for PC users. Though getting both negative and positive reviews is another part of it. “Mixed” reviews can turn this game to be the best selling game of this month. Various users in different forums have been noticed complaining regarding several issues while installation of this game on their PC. So, how those issues can be fixed? Here you will be guided with a new “Error Fix” tips for Batman: Arkham Knight. Most of the prominent errors and their fixes are listed below.
System Requirements for Batman: Arkham Knight:
- OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit OS Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 45 GB available space
- OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GE-Force GTX 760 – 3 GB Memory Recommended
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
How to fix errors in Batman: Arkham Knight?
#1: Game crashing issues:
Few crashing issues that you might face while loading the game are listed below along with a recommended solution.
- Game crashes back to desktop on startup.
- Game crashes after loading company logo.
- Game crashes during the game play.
- Game crashes with a black screen.
- Game crashes after changing the settings.
Facing these errors might be due to the problems with your GPU. Primarily ensure that your GPU is capable of running the game. If yes, then get your GPU drivers updated.
How to update GPU drivers?
In order to solve crashing issues, clean installation of the latest drivers is required. Scan your PC and get the list of the outdated driver with the help PC Repair Tool and install all that’s required. It’s very sophisticated tool for solving driver issues quickly. After getting the result, you can update the drivers by one click.
#2: Verifying Game cache files issue:
Few users have complained that they are facing issue where whole game gets deleted during verification of the integrity of game cache files. Generally, verifying game files helps in restoring files that are missing. If you are one amongst those facing this issue, then waiting for a patch can be a good idea.
#3: Broken SLI issues:
You can get rid of this issue by updating the drivers. Game ready drivers for Batman: Arkham Knight has already been released by Nvidia.
#4: Flickering issues:
While running the game in windowed mode, flickering issues are quite common, or even if you have outdated DirectX. Make sure that you update it as early as possible. Another solution is disabling V-sync and see whether there’s any improvement in the performance or not.
#5: DLL error while installing the game:
At the time of installation of games DLL errors are always noticed to have been most consistent and prominent. These errors generally occur on deleting any software that has necessary DLL file to run the game. PC Repair Tool can help to fix DLL problems as well. Simply scan and update.
#6: How to Skip Intro videos in Batman: Arkham Knight:
If its first time you may love watching intro videos but watching it over and over when you fail to complete a mission, or for any other reason turns out to be irritating. In order to skip those annoying videos follow the steps below;
- First of all, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Movies (*You may need to enable Filename Extensions in the view tab to see the .swf*)
- Rename StartupMovie.swf + StartupMovieNV.swf to StartupMovie.bak
- Go to Notepad > File > Save As…
- Set “Save as Type” to All Files, browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Movies and save two files…one named StartupMovie.swf and another named StartupMovieNV.swf.
#7: Batman Arkham Knight Stuttering issues:
If you are using an Nvidia, you can solve the stuttering issues by setting “PhysX” option to “GPU” from Nvidia control Panel> Manage 3D settings.
#8: How to Remove FPS lock in Batman Arkham Knight:
By editing the configuration file you can make changes to FPS lock. You need to find” UserSystemSettings.ini file” in the game root directory. Then open the file with Notepad and search for “MAXFPS” line. From there, you can change the FPS value as per your desire.
#9: Low FPS and Lag issues fix:
If you are using a good GPU, then updating your Drivers can help out to be an immediate solution. This act can provide sudden boost to your FPS. It’s also been published by a user on steam for increasing the performance in Batman: Arkham Knight. You can get it below;
Find the configuration file in game root directory. You can find it at \steamapps\common\Batman Arkham Knight\BM Game\Config. (BmSystemsettings.ini)
- Change bAllowD3D9MSAA=False to bAllowD3D9MSAA=True (This allows you to use MSAA with D3D9)
- Change AllowD3D10=False to AllowD3D10=True (This allows you to enable D3D10 for better performance)
- Vary Texture Resolution=1 to Texture Resolution=2. This may change back to 1 after some time still you can try doing it.
- Decrease shadows to low or normal. No need to put it high, just in case to get more frames (shadows aren’t something to actually care about)
- No solution yet for motion blur.
- Turn off Bloom: Bloom=False
- Turn off Reflections: Reflections=False
- Change Allow Open GL=False to Allow Open GL=True (This allows you to use OpenGL for better performance)
Any error mentioned above must get fixed with the solution provided along with. But if you still face any kind of bugs, errors, issues with Batman: Arkham Knight, then let someone else handle your issues on your behalf that’s possible with an all round tool such as PC Repair Tool. It’s is one of the best of recommendations for any PC related errors. It is easy to use, resolves any kind of system errors, cleans Windows registry, restore settings and most importantly acts as a guard to maintain, tune and run PC properly with maximum speed.