Are you a football lover and love playing FIFA 21 but sadly stuck with the error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team? Don’t worry!! Here you will find solutions that will help you to fix this error with FIFA 21.
Ultimate Team is one of the FIFA 21 modes that allow gamers to create their own team & play the game both offline and online. By playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, players get the opportunity to win coins which they can use to purchase highly-skilled players and other items.
However, sometimes, players failed to enjoy the game to the fullest due to FIFA 21 fails to connect to Ultimate Team. Players reported this problem to be found on Xbox, PC, and PS4.
When this problem happens in the game, it pops up with the following error message:
We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 21 Main menu.
So, if you are also experiencing the failed to connect to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team error, then follow the fixes discussed below in this article.
Why FIFA 21 Failed to Connect to Ultimate Team?
FUT 21 has massive popularity as thousands of players playing the Ultimate Team mode every day. But, it doesn’t mean that the game is perfect. There are several instances when users run into the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team errors and the error connecting to FUT 21 is one such issue.
Now, to fix this issue, it’s a must to know about the reasons that are causing this error in your game. So, take a quick look at the following causes:
- If the FIFA 21 server is down.
- Players encounter server and connection issues if there is any problem with your console itself.
- You won’t be able to connect to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team if your EA Play subscription has gone failed.
- Running a game on the slow network is also one of the biggest reasons for the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team connection issue.
How to Fix Error Connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team?
Table of Contents
Solution 1: Check EA Play Subscription to Resolve Error Connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team
If you are an EA Play user, then only you can access the FIFA 21 trial, which clearly means that you need to have an EA Play subscription.
In case, your EA Play subscription has expired, then you won’t be able to run the FIFA 21 trial. So, to fix the Error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, renew your EA Play subscription. After doing this, your game will start working in an intended way.
Solution 2: Reset EA Account Password
In this method to fix the FIFA 21 fails to connect to Ultimate Team error, we are going to reset the EA account password. This trick helped many users to resolve this problem. So, follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue at your end or not:
- Go to the EA’s page and reset the account password.
- Log in to the EA account with your new password.
- Go to the Securities tab
- Now, you see the list of all trusted devices.
- Next, select each of the devices & untrust them.
- Log into the console.
- Then, make the Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus account the primary account.
- Next, delete the EA Play & EA-related settings & games.
- Now, launch your FIFA 21 and see if the issue is removed or not.
Solution 3: Play Seasons Game to Fix Error Connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team
If the above-mentioned fixes didn’t fix the FIFA 21 server error, then you can go with this solution. In this method, you need to play the entire Seasons game. Now, after doing this quickly come out of the game & go to the Ultimate Team panel. Now, your game should start working.
After doing this a few times, the error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team problem should be fixed.
This method worked for many players that were encountering this error with their game, so you must try it once as following this trick may help you too to fix the error.
Solution 4: Clear Out Persistent Storage
Clearing out the persistent storage found out to be useful for resolving the server errors with the FIFA game. Hence, try to clear the persistent storage of your Xbox One as it may turn out as a win-win situation for you to fix can’t connect to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team error.
- Disconnect & reconnect the Xbox One from the Internet.
- Next, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the Disc & Blu Ray.
- Go to the Persistent Storage.
- Choose the Clear Persistent Storage option.
- Repeat this process at least three times.
Solution 5: Clearing Alternative MAC address
If you are still getting the error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, then you must try to clear the alternative Mac address on your console. Doing this will resolve the network issues that might be preventing FIFA 21 server to connect to the Ultimate Team.
- First, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the Network Settings.
- Go to the Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Alternative MAC Address.
- Choose Clear.
- Next, press the Xbox button to shut down your console.
- Then, unplug the power cable from your console and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, plug in the power cable back into your console.
- Wait for the power brick’s LED light to turn orange from white.
- Lastly, press the Xbox button to turn on your Xbox console.
After this, power cycle the Xbox One console. For this, keep pressing the Xbox button on the console for at least 5 seconds and wait until the console shuts down. After waiting for some time, press the Xbox button to turn on your console.
- It boosts the game by optimizing the system resources
- Offer better and smooth gameplay
- Gets better FPS rate
- Make the game smooth for responsive play
- Also fix low FPS, lagging issues.
Recommended Way to Keep Your PC Error Free
If you’re struggling with Windows PC errors/issues and none of the manual methods fixed the problem, then you must go for the advanced solution. Here, you should give a try to the PC Repair Tool. This tool is capable to fix various PC errors and issues.
Now, you don’t need to waste your energy and time after any manual solution. Simply, scan your computer with this tool & left the rest of the work on it. It will automatically detect & resolve the errors and issues within a few seconds.
It’s not just me, but this tool is also highly recommended by professionals as it troubleshoots a wide range of PC errors, such as DLL errors, BSOD errors, registry errors, game errors, and also keeps your PC protected from viruses/malware.
It doesn’t only fixes errors but also enhances the performance. This tool optimizes the PC to provide the maximum performance to the users.
Here, I have mentioned the different possible solutions that resolved the error connecting to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team for many users. So, make sure to try out these fixes in order to fix this FIFA 21 error.
If you are still struggling with this error and none of the given methods worked for you, then reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your problems. Our team will help you to fix your problems in all possible ways.
Hardeep has always been a Windows lover ever since she got her hands on her first Windows XP PC. She has always been enthusiastic about technological stuff, especially Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing. Before joining PC Error Fix, she worked as a freelancer and worked on numerous technical projects.