Steps to Fix Error “No audio Output Device is installed” Easily!
When you mute the sound of your computer then the sound icon in the task bar show a red x on it, and hence you can’t hear the sound. But sometime in Windows 8.1/8/7 volume gets muted automatically, and when you click over the sound icon then it display “No Audio Output Device is installed”.
If you are suffering from this type of issue and want to fix “No Audio Output Device is installed” error then you are at the right place. This blog contains the complete information over this error.
Apply the below given steps to get rid of “No Audio Output Device is installed” error:
Step 1: Open the run dialogue box by pressing Win+R (Windows key and R key).
Step 2: in the run dialogue box you have to type devmgmt.msc and click on OK button.
Step 3: From the appeared list you need to find the category “Sound, video and game controllers”. In case you are unable to see this category in this list then follow the below given steps get it back.
Step 1) Choose ‘Action’ from menu bar
Note: If only ‘Help’ option is present under this option then click on the blank place of the list pane and then click ‘Action’ again.
Step 2) Choose ‘Add Legacy hardware‘
Step 3) Add Hardware Wizard will appear. Click on the Next button.
Step 4) Choose ‘Search for and install hardware automatically
Step 5) If you didn’t get a message that “the wizard did not find any new hardware” then click Next.
Step 6) See a menu of hardware types. Scroll down until you see the Sound, video and game controllers option.
Step 7) Highlight that option then choose Next.
Step 8) Choose the manufacturer and model of the sound card and then click Next. For example, if you are using Realtek audio card, choose Realtek.
Step 9) Click on the Next to install the device and then click on the Finish
Step 4: In this category, right-click on the audio device. Click Enable in the pop up menu.
Step 5: If his method is unable to fix the problem then click on the Uninstall to uninstall the driver.
Step 6: Reboot your computer. After it the system can automatically load the sound driver, then the issue should fix.
You can also fix this issue with the help of a professional Driver Repair Tool, it is clear that this issue appear because of the sound driver. So by repairing the damaged sound driver you can easily fix this problem. Us the give System driver Repair tool in order to update or fix the drivers aquatically, if you are not sure how to follow steps above to resolve the problem manually then this option is best for you.
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.