SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE is another Windows 10 BSOD error that interrupts the entire session and reboots your PC after showing BSOD error. This type of Blue Screen of Death errors is often generated because of damaged or incompatible hardware. If your computer is suffering from this issue then you need to fix this as soon as possible in order to prevent other future damages.
In this article, you will get the methods through which you can solve the System Pte misuse error in Windows 10. But before we move towards the solutions first let us find out what causes 0x000000da error?
Causes of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE Blue Screen Errors
- Wrongly configured, old, or damaged system drivers.
- Windows registry database corruption can also generate this type of error messages.
- Computer virus or malware infection.
- Driver clash after adding new hardware to your system.
- Error 0xDA blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
- SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.
Automatic Solution: PC Repair Tool
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need for professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games, BSOD error and more than this error repair tool will help you to fix them.
Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
Methods to Fix System pte misuse Windows 10
Method 1: Update Device Drivers
Sometimes Windows update error occurs due to outdated drivers. It is suggested to update drivers as it will help you to get rid of update errors as well as various Windows issues. Follow the steps:
- Press Windows+ X key and click on Device manager
- Select update driver> open properties
- Open details tab in drop-down list >navigate Driver Ids
- Open Driver tab and uninstall it
- Copy and paste the first line in the browser to search original manufacturer site
- Download the Driver >install it and restart your computer
If this doesn’t work then uninstall the outdated driver and install the latest version from the Microsoft or the manufacturer site.
Method 2: Run SFC Scan
Corrupted files are the major reason behind errors to appear in the system like System Pte misuse windows in Windows 10.
But, it’s simple to repair the corrupted system files just by scanning the PC/Laptop in Windows 10. There is an inbuilt tool that checks the system and helps in solving the error.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Click “start” or press the “Windows button”
- Type “cmd” and press enter
- Type “sfc/scannow” in the prompt and hit enter
Now, it will check the system files and will replace them if corrupted.
Once the process is complete, it will show you if it found any corrupt files and will fix it. Now Restart your computer.
Hope after repairing the corrupted files it stops code system Pte misuse in Windows 10 and fixed it.
Method 3: Rollback Drivers
You can go back to the previous version of the driver is available, using the given steps you can rollback to the previous driver:
- Click on Start
- Search Device Manager, click on the result to open experience
- Expand the category with problem
- Right-click on it and select properties option
- Click on Driver Tab
- Click on Rollback Driver (available)
- Select the option to answer
- Click on Yes button
After the completion of this step. The recent driver will get replaced by the older one which may fix Windows 10 0x000000da error.
Method 4: Check for Virus and Malware infection
Some viruses can cause BSOD System_pte_misuse error. Viruses represent itself as “technical support” team of windows and can disable task manager and can hide the mouse pointer, and shows BSOD image on a screen. When your computer gets infected by viruses, a message will display in windows defender. In this case, scan your PC/Laptop. To scan your computer follow these steps:
- Go to start menu >settings >update and security >Windows defender
- Under “virus and threat protection” section, click on “Advance scan”
- Choose “Windows Defender offline scan” option
- Click “Scan now”
After the scanning is completed, check whether the 0x000000da error is fixed or not.
Method 5: Run DISM Tool.
Try running DSIM service (Deployment Image Service and Management). Follow the steps to do so:
- Open command prompt in the administrator mode, type the following command given below and hit enter:
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- After the process is completed, restart your computer.
Method 6: Run the Troubleshooter
To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps given below:
- Type “Troubleshooting” in the Settings bar and hit Enter.
- Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
- This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in on the computer. You can now click on the Hardware and Devices from the list and can run the troubleshooter.
Method 7: Safe Mode
- Click on the “Start” menu, and then select “Settings.”
- In the settings, click on “Update & Security”, search for the “Recovery,” option and select.
- Under the “Advanced startup option,” click on “Restart now” button. Now you enter into “Safe Mode.”
- Select “Troubleshoot,” option
- Select “Advanced options,” then “Startup Settings,” and then “Restart.”
- The “Safe Mode” options start at number 4. Press the 4 number key for the Safe Mode
After performing the above steps your Windows 10 boot into the safe mode.
Here I have provided ample information regarding the error System Pte misuse in Windows 10. Try the above-stated methods to fix the 0x000000da error.
Hope this article is helpful to you and you found the solution to the issue.
If you have any query or question related to this article then feel free to ask, visit our Ask Question.