Methods to Fix NTFS_File_System Error on Windows 10
NTFS_File_System blue screen error is very irritating and dangerous Windows 10 error that affects the entire computer system. BSOD error occurs when the operating system has not any option to do, it has tried everything it could and at last simply gets unable to handle the error. A BSOD is an unhandled exception which is really very difficult to fix. But don’t worry because this blog contains some tricky way to fix this issue.
Tricks to Repair NTFS_File_System Error on Windows 10
- Boot from another hard drive
- Boot from a Windows Installation DVD/USB
Trick 1: Boot From Another Hard Drive To Remove The NTFS_File_System Error
This trick is only applicable if you have another hard drive that must contain Windows or another operating system on it to boot the system.
Step 1: First of all disconnect the Power Source off the computer by disconnecting its power cables.
Step 2: Connect the new hard drive to the computer
Step 3: After it, connect the power cable to the computer and start it.
Step 4: Keep pressing the F2 key or Esc or F12 to open the BIOS settings Window.
Step 5: Find out the boot options and choose the newly attached hard drive as the preferred boot device.
Step 6: Save the settings and Restart PC.
Step 7: After booting from other hard disk, open the command prompt and type
chkdsk /f c:
This command will scan your PC’s hard drive for any issue.
Trick 2: Boot From A Windows Installation DVD/USB
Step 1: Keep pressing the F2 key or Esc or F12 to open the BIOS settings Window.
Step 2: Find out the boot options and choose the CD/DVD Drive the preferred boot device.
Step 3: Save the settings and Restart PC.
Step 4: Insert the Windows installation DVD/USB and reboot the computer.
Step 5: After booting from the disk, click on the Repair Your Computer.
Step 6: Open Command Prompt and use the following command to scan the older hard disk
chkdsk /f c:
After completing the scanning process, change the boot order from the BIOS again.
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.