How to Repair “Something Went Wrong” Error While Syncing Mail App in Windows 10
Are you unable to sync Mail App in Windows 10 and get “Something went wrong’‘ while syncing Mail App? If your answer is yes then you are at the right place, this blog contains the complete workarounds to fix this issue.
In Windows 10, there are lots of users are facing problem using Mail app in this operating system. Issues like “can’t sync messages”, “can’t download attachments” and more appears generally on Windows 10 systems. In this article, we will try to fix sync issue of mailbox. When user tries to sync Mail App then they face following error:
Something went wrong
Is Your PC Running Slow & Needs Optimization?Don't Miss The BEST TOOL To FIX PC Errors & Issues
We can’t synchronise at the moment. But you may be able to find more information about this error code at www.windowsphone.com.
Error code: 0x80070032
Something went wrong
We’re sorry, but we weren’t able to do that.
Error Code: 0x8000ffff
It is really difficult to know why there is windowsphone.com mentioned in the first error message. It is completely meaningless because there is no information on that site about this issue.
Methods to Fix “Something Went Wrong” While Syncing Mail App in Windows 10
Method 1 – Try to Switch To Local Account From Microsoft account
This type of sync issue may occur if user switched to Microsoft account on their system and then signed with same Microsoft account to Mail app.
Open Settings app and sign in with local account. After swathing to local account, open Mail app and sign out. Then try to login again with your mail account and you try to sync messages.
This trick will fix the problem and the issue will no longer exist. If the issue still exists then go to the method 2.
Method 2 – Via Mail App Settings
Step 1: Open Mail app and go to the Settings icon, present at the bottom of the window.
Step 2: Then in Accounts pane, choose your mail account.
Step 3: After it, click on the Change mailbox sync settings option in Outlook/Live/Hotmail account settings screen.
Step 4: Finally, in the next screen, set the Download email from to any time. Click Done, then Save.
After the completion of the above given steps, log out and close the Mail app, then sign-in again and try to sync messages. It is hoped that the issue must get fixed.
How to get rid of Common Windows Errors
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.