How to detect and fix registry errors?
We know that registry error affects the performance of PC/laptop, but not always PC speed can be affected by many other reasons so that you cannot take registry error as a single cause of sluggish PC performance. The detection of registry error is such a very difficult thing for any unprofessional user. When registry error occur system start displaying many errors on the screen and you cannot operate your system as previous.
How to Detect Registry Error?
If your computer facing any registry problem then it your system gets full with system errors and many other problem you facing while using the computer. Other symptoms of registry problems are:
- System takes more time to start
- Unable to open any installed application
- Display error message every time.
- PC performance gets very slow.
- System restarts several times.
- Display blue screen message after system restart.
So now we know that how to know that a system is affected by the registry error. Let us look at the process by which a registry becomes damaged with use. Registry database is the file in which all the information that occurs in the computer system is stored. The stored information helps the system and its hardware to Perform without any problem.
But when system gets old then this database become very large and system gets unable to handle it and here comes the error known as registry error. Registry errors occur due to one of the given causes which include:
- Due to the misplaced, broken or bad software/Windows paths, shortcuts and links
- Because of unwanted objects of browser
- Unwanted Start menu items can also affect the registry file
- Damaged or corrupt application IDs are also responsible for this error
- Due to the Damage Active X/COM objects
- Unwanted entries in the recent files list
- Residual and unused files and drivers
To remove this error and make your computer error free you can apply any one form the manual and automatic method. But before applying any registry error removing method first keep in your mind that this database is very sensitive and important part of any computer system so apply any method carefully.
1. Manual method
This method is only for those users that know some basic computer knowledge with some internal knowledge of pc, apply the given steps carefully to fix registry errors yourself:
1) Click on the “Start” -> “Run” and type “regedit.” It will open the registry windows now click on the folder which you want to edit, and to highlight it click the subkey.
2) Click on the “File”->”Export”. And save the file to your desktop by clicking “Save” button.
3) Go to “Start”->”Search” and type “regedit” in the search bar and press the “back” key on your computer. Search the previously uninstalled software folders, and “Delete” it to remove the folder.
2. Software method
If you don’t have any basic knowledge of computer or unable to remove registry error through the manual method then you can use advanced registry cleaner tool, this tool is specially design to deal with the all types of registry problems. It is very strongly programmed and designed for the normal users, its design makes one able to operate it without writing any command or applying any professional technique.
Through this software you can easily fix registry errors, it is very simple and fast so that it takes very small time to make computer healthy. So simply download registry repair software and make your computer error free. It is very easy and perfect method for you that can able to remove registry error from all types of windows such as Windows 8, 7, xp, vista etc. So it is recommended that apply this registry repair tool and make your computer fast.