How to fix Error 0xc004d307 in Windows?
When you have multiple applications running then you can sometimes experience crashes and freezing. The main source of these performance decreases are registry errors, startup clutter, fragmented files, RAM decline, unnecessary or redundant program installations, etc.
Error 0xc004d307 is the maximum allowed number of rearms that has been exceeded. This error can be fixed very easily. You get this error when you try “SLMGR -REARM” command for more than three times. This command is used to convert trial version windows 7 to full version. In order to know the complete procedure for making your not genuine Windows to genuine you have to learn how to remove Windows not genuine error.
During the conversion process of not genuine windows to genuine windows, sometimes you may get the error 0xc004d307 because you have used the command for more than three times. In order to avoid this error, you have to reinstall your Operating System. You can also solve this problem without reinstalling operating system by following the steps mentioned below:
How to fix Error 0xc004d307?
Whenever you use the command SLMGR -REARM for three times then “SkipRearm” registry key will become “0”. Here you need to change the “SkipRearm” registry key to “1”. You can find the registry key “SkipRearm” by goinf to the following location from “Registry editor”.
Follow the steps to go into above place that is mentioned below:
- Press “Windows + R” you will see Run dialog. Or Go to Start, click Run.
- Type “Regedit”. Click Ok. You will see Registry editor window.
- Click on Arrow mark which is left to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “SOFTWARE”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “Microsoft”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “Windows NT”.
- Click on arrow mark which is left to “CurrentVersion”.
- Now click on the word “SoftwareProtectionPlatform” not on arrow mark.
- Right click on “SkipRearm” in the right window.
- Click on “Modify”. Change “Value Data” to “1”.
- Restart PC.
After completing the complete procedure, you can try the command SLMGR -REARM. If you are still unable to fix Error 0xc004d307 using the above steps then it is strongly recommended to use third party repair to solve this error. PC Repair Tool is one of the best repair tools in order to fix these types of errors. It can solve every type of errors such as Windows error, DLL errors and others related PC errors.