Windows operating system is very flexible and easy to use operating system, this OS is packed with lots of features so one can easily operate this and complete toughest task with ease. But along with many features, sometimes Windows system start displaying the error message or gets unable to boot.You may also like: [Solved] Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening
When user tries to boot Windows system then instead of booting it prompts Windows boot manager error 0xc000000f on the screen. This error appears every time when the user tries to boot their system. This situation is very difficult for the user because due to 0xc000000f error user gets unable to access their data from the system. So that it is necessary to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Causes of Windows boot manager error 0xc000000f:
- Damaged/Corrupted Boot sector of Windows
- Unable to load Windows Boot volume
- Hard disk Corruption or failure may also generate this error.
- Corruption in the File system
- Infection of Computer virus or malware
- System file missing can cause loading issue
Tricks to fix Windows error 0xc000000f
There are lots of tricks available through which you can fix Windows error 0xc000000f, apply the below-given methods or tricks to get rid of Windows error 0xc000000f.
Trick 1: Run bootrec.exe Command in Windows repair Mode
Step 1: Boot your system Restart your computer and use bootable DVD/USB to boot it.
Step 2: Press any key from your keyboard if asked by the system.
Step 3: Choose the language, time, currency and keyboard and press Next.
Step 4: Choose the OS that you want to repair and click Next
Step 5: After it, in the System Recovery Options, choose the Command Prompt.
Step 6: In the command prompt, type bootrec.exe and press Enter key. This command will rebuild the BCD and your computer will become normal.
Trick 2: Make sure your boot partition is set to Active
Again boot your system with the help of bootable DVD and select the repair option. At the recovery console type “diskpart” and hit enter and then type “list disk”. This will display the list of physical disks attached in the system.
After it, type “detail partition” and find where it says “Active”. If it display yes then move onto the next section otherwise type “Active” and hit enter, Windows will display a message ‘the partition is now marked as active’. Restart and boot into the recovery console again.
Trick 3: Repair the MBR and boot sectors
To repair the MBR and boot sector of the system you have to run the below given command from the recovery console:
- bootrec /fixmbr
- bootrec /fixboot
After executing the above given command, again reboot the system into the recovery console and type “bcdboot path to your windows folder” (for example: bcdboot c:\windows). This command will build a new bcd boot store and copy over all boot files required to boot. At last, reboot your machine again and it should work.
Go for Automatic Solution:
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill.
If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.