PC version of WWE 2K15 is also available now. Only console gamers have been enjoying this game till now. During the installation of game lot of peoples are facing issues. For those unfortunate people here’s the guide to overcome the errors while installation. In this guide it’s ensured that most prominent issues that occur with this game are solved. Before getting on to issues directly firstly it’s important to know the minimum installing criteria or you can say system requirements as mentioned below;
Minimum requirements for WWE 2K15:
- OS: 64-bit Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+, Core 2 Duo E6600
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1GB GDDR (Direct X11 compatible)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended requirements for WWE 2K15:
- OS: 64-bit Windows® 7/8
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550, 3.30 GHz
- Memory: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 22GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional: atleast 2GB DDR Video Memory
Errors and crashes in WWE 2K15:
- Slow motion
- Game crashes back to desktop after selecting a superstar
- No DLC
- dll is missing error/bink2w32.dll/bink2w64.dll Fix
- WWE 2K15 is not responding
How to solve respective errors:
Error 1: Slow motion
This depends whether you are using PC or Laptop. If you are using PC then turning off V-Sync might help you and if you are Laptop then simply switch integrated graphics to Nvidia GPU.
Error 2: Game crashes back to desktop
This may happen in between the game or sometimes right after starting and loading of company logo. Most common issue behind this might be outdated driver. To get rid of it, just update your graphics drivers if you haven’t done it yet. Make it your habit to update your drivers before playing any latest game.
Error 3: No DLC
WWE 2K15 has not yet released any content pack for this that can be downloaded, so simply keep patience and wait.
Error 4: Msvcp120.dll is missing error/bink2w32.dll/bink2w64.dll Fix
Not only this but any issue or error related to the DLL file can be solved easily using DLL file fixer. Just follow the steps below:
- First download DLL-files fixer from here.
- Now scan your system for any kind of registry error
- Open “Install DLL files tab”.
- Now you enter the name of the DLL file in sear tab. The fixer will automatically install the file in required location.
Error 5: WWE 2K15 not responding:
For any issue always make sure that your drivers are updated. If it’s not then update it first, and if it’s updated then “verify integrity of the game cache files”. If you find any file to be missing then restore it back and try running the game.
If the above solution won’t work for you and you are facing the same problem then you can try the PC Repair Tool to fix this issue.