[Solved] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Error
Is your Windows 10 computer or laptop displaying BSOD error “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” in Windows 10? If your answer is YES and you want to fix it as soon as possible then you are at the right place, this blog will guide you to fix this error with ease.
You may also Like: How to Fix Mpr.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
This error is caused by “ndis.sys” file, the error “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” would appear on any computer when the wrong memory address used by system driver. Sometime this error may also appear due to the broken or error full network drivers. Try to update the drivers of your system network in order to fix the error.
It is recommended that before applying the below given steps, update all the system drivers. You can use a professional Driver Updating tool to update or repair system drivers with ease.
Steps to solve “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” in Windows 10
Step 1: Open the run command by pressing Win+R key.
Step 2: in the run command window type devmgmt.msc and click OK button. This command will open Device Manager Windows.
Step 3: Click on the category and choose “Network adapters”. Now uninstall network device, right click on it and click Uninstall.
Step 4: Click on the OK button to confirm it.
Step 5: Now, install the latest drivers.
Step 6: Also install the wireless network adapters, repeat the steps above to uninstall and install the wireless drivers.
If your problem solved easily with the above given tricks then enjoy error free computer, if not then you should use a professional drive cure tool to update all drivers available in your computer.
This driver update tool will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers. If the above discussed error is caused by faulty network drivers then this app would detect the faulty network driver and find new drivers for you to install.
This app is also able to fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.