[Solved] Anno 2205 Errors, Crashes, Game Won’t Start, Performance Issues
After the launching of Anno 2205 it got a number of user reviews and comments over different sites. In all the reviews, you will see that the discussion or comment is related to the errors and issues of the game. There are lots of issues appearing on this game where some of the common errors are random crashes of game or get crashed while running game, unable to execute or launch Game and Performance Issues like lagging or freezing. In this article you will get to know the errors related to this game with a professional tutorial to fix them.
1) Anno 2205 unable to Start: This issue is very common, sometime this game gets completely irresponsive even after clicking on the Play button. When user clicks on the executable file to launch it then nothing happens or sometime a window opens and then closes automatically.
2) Anno 2205 Crashes: Crashing of this game is another issue that irritating users, in this issue game crashes when user try to play or launch it.
Solution: You can fix this problem by canceling the download and remove all the junk files from steam\depotcache and steam\steamapps\downloading. At last try to start downloading the game again.
3) Anno 2205 lagging/freezing/shuttering Issues: Apply the below given tutorial to fix all these issues with ease.
It happens when GeForce GTX 970M defaults set to the onboard graphics CPU, to fix this open the control panel of NVidia and set Anno 2205 to use the GeForce card. This will fix the performance issue of this game.
Tutorial to Fix Anno 2205 Errors:
If you really want to fix all the errors of Anno 2205 then you have to download the patch of this game from the official site. Open up the official site of this game and download the available patch or update to get rid of all issues with ease.
Follow the tutorial below:
- Download the patch
- The downloaded patch must be archive so open the patch by extracting the file.
- Choose the folder where the game is installed, in case of default Steam folder the path of game is: C:Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common
- Choose your graphics card: AMDor Nvidia and click check to confirm
- After it select all the errors from the box
- At last, simply click Verify&Patchand wait for few minutes until the game is updated.
Professional way to enhance PC Speed
It is seen that due to slow or error full PC some games start displaying error, this is because PC errors are interrupt the game process and hence performance issue may generate. So it is recommended to use a professional way to enhance and remove all types of error from your Windows PC. This tool is able to make your PC error free and also improve the system performance so that with the help of this tool you can enjoy all types of latest game without any lag issue.