Methods to Fix Hearthstone Issues in Windows 10
Hearthstone is one of most popular trading card games, it is famous among the all types of users. But Windows 10’s users reported some issues with Hearthstone and their Windows 10 system. In this article some issues and their fixes are discussed, read them carefully to make this game compatible with Windows 10.
Get rid of Hearthstone Issues in Windows 10
Method 1 – Make sure that display drivers are updated
If you are suffering from stuttering issues while playing this game on Windows 10 then make sure that display drivers are updated to the latest version. This method is also has been verified by Nvidia users that latest drivers can fixed the stuttering issues.
Method 2 – Add Hearthstone to Windows Defender Exclusions list
Windows defender security tool can stop Hearthstone from running smoothly, so it is suggested that add Hearthstone to the Exclusions list in Windows Defender.
Apply the below given steps to do this:
Step 1: Go to the Settings -> Navigate to the Update & Security > Windows Defender.
Step 2: Search for the Exclusions section and click Add an exclusion.
Step 3: Now find the Hearthstone folder. By default it must be at \Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone.
Step 4: Click on the Exclude this folder.
Method 3 – Delete Hearthstone folder from AppData
By moving or removing Hearthstone folder from App Data is also able to fix the stuttering issue. Apply the below given stpes to move Hearthstone folder:
Step 1: navigate to this location: %localappdata%\Blizzard\Hearthstone.
Step 2: Simply delete the Hearthstone folder, or you can just move it to any other location.
Step 3: After all, run the game now and enjoy this game.
Method 4 – Disable Switchable graphics from BIOS
This trick is very effective, disable switchable graphics from BIOS. Apply the given steps:
Step 1: Restart your computer and keep pressing Delete, F2 or F12 to enter the BIOS Windows.
Step 2: After entering in to the BIOS, find Switchable graphics and turn it off.
Step 3: Save the changes.
How to Boost FPS of Hearthstone in Windows 10?
You should try a third party Game Booster tool, with the help of this tool you can easily boost the FPS your game. So, it is recommended to try it once and it will change your entire gaming experience.
Suggested: Try third party tool to Fix Game Error
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.