How do I fix a runtime error for Windows 8?
Runtime error in Windows 8 occurs as a result of hardware or software problem which prevents the program from working properly. Due to runtime error, you may suffer several problems such as your file gets corrupted and you are unable to work with it, the program with which you are currently working may get stopped, you may lose data, prevents you from using any program feature etc. This error unlike stop error usually doesn’t cause Windows to stop working.
Runtime error in Windows 8 u usually arises on running two software programs which are not compatible, when your computer suffers memory problems of when your PC is infected with malicious threats. As runtime error is related to both hardware as well as software thus it becomes difficult for finding its cause. But, once you get the cause, you can easily fix this error in few minutes. When you are continuously getting runtime error then follow the below mentioned steps:
- You are able to disable the runtime error using simple trick. Launch Internet Explorer then choose ‘Tools’ option. Now, select ‘Internet Options’. Other way to choose internet options is by entering ‘inetcpl.cpl’ in ‘Run’ window then select ‘Ok’. When ‘Internet options’ window opens then select ‘Advanced’ tab. You need to put check marks on the boxes near Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (other) options.
- Using antivirus program, you run a complete scan for your entire system. When you don’t have antivirus program then you must download it from internet. While downloading, you can either download free antivirus program or by paying.
- You must remove the program which is showing runtime error. For removing, at first select ‘Start’ then select ‘Control Panel’. Select ‘Programs’ from the ‘Control Panel’ window. Now, choose ‘Programs and Features’ option. The entire programs list installed on your system appears. Now, from the list choose the program which gives error then choose ‘uninstall’ option. You need to follow the steps given in order to uninstall that program. But, you must ensure before removing that you have disc if you need to reinstall that particular program later on.
- You can scan your registry for errors because corrupted entry in your registry results in giving runtime errors. There are several programs for scanning your PC registry. Download any of those programs from internet and start scanning process. Among them, most of programs perform both i.e. find the registry errors and also fixes them automatically.
- Now, select ‘Start’ then select ‘Restart’ option. Then, run the program which shows runtime error and verify when error is fixed.
The above mentioned steps will result in fixing runtime error in Windows 8 but if you still unable to fix them then use PC Repair Tool which can fix your PC problems easily. This software can resolve any type of system errors, restore setting, cleans Windows registry etc. The most important feature of this software is that it acts as guard to protect your PC and allows Pc to run with maximum speed. You can either run manually or automatically to fix runtime error in Windows 8. This tool results in increasing your performance to almost 97 percent. This software is simple to use and repair all types of PC error effectively.