How to Fix Team Fortress 2 Not Working in Windows 10
Some Steam games is not compatible with the Windows 10, and so that users may face error messages when they try to play these incompatible games on Windows 10. Team Fortress 2 is very popular game, but Windows 10 users are facing issues with this most popular game. But don’t worry because there are two simple tricks available to fix Team Fortress 2 problem in Windows 10.
You may also Like: How to Fix XAudio2_6.dll is missing from Windows 10
Trick 1 – Alter the window border
You have to change the window border, and the game be supposed to run normally. Apply the below given instructions to fix the Team Fortress issue in Windows 10:
Step 1: Open Steam Client -> navigate to Library
Step 2: Right-click on Team Fortress 2 and select Properties
Step 3: Open Set Launch Options available under General.
Step 4: After it enter the below given command and hit Enter or click OK
Step 5: After executing the above given command try to run the Team Fortress 2 again and see if there are any issues
This trick is able to fix all the major issues, but if you are still unable to solve this issue then go to the trick 2.
Trick 2 – Set the specific screen resolution
If the above given trick didn’t work then you should try the below given solution.
Step 1: Check your screen resolution by using below given method:
- Right-click on Desktop and go to Display Settings
- Go to Advanced Display Settings and see your resolution under Resolution
Step 2: Open Steam Client -> navigate to Library
Step 3: Right-click on Team Fortress 2 and select Properties
Step 4: Open Set Launch Options available under General.
Step 5: Enter the below given command and click OK
Step 6: windowed -noborder -w [SCR-H] -h [SCR-W] ([SCR-H] and [SCR-W] are height and width of your screen, so here’s an example if your screen resolution is 1400 x 900: windowed -noborder -w 1400 -h 900)
Step 7: Click OK and try to execute TF2 again
This will surely fix Team Fortress 2 issues and errors in Windows 10.
How to clean other Errors in Windows 10:
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.