League of Legends game is known as one of the most played Multi-player Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games in the world. In fact, many people compare this game to World of Warcraft which is also known as one of the most played MMORPG game in the entire world.
There is no comparison between these two games as both the games have their own specification according to their category and have their own reputation.
League of Legends was released for Windows and Mac OS X on October 27, 2009, and from that time, the reputation is still on increasing. At the same time, even the bugs and crashes have also increased for this game. However, in the below-mentioned paragraph, you will come to know about the errors along with the solution which is prominent in League of Legends.
System Requirements of League of Legends:
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 750 MB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- DirectX 9.0 capable video card
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: 3 GHz processor
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- HDD Space: 750 MB available hard disk space
- Video Card: GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
Lag while playing League of Legends:
The recommended method is to use in WTfast. There are many LoL players which use this so that they can optimize their game data and reduce their Ping. Even you can try it for free.
Some other workarounds:
Firstly, you should check whether your PC specification meets the system requirements of League of Legends. If they do, then you can follow the below mentioned steps to solve lag issues.
- First, go to Nvidia control panel.
- After that, select Manage 3D settings option.
- After then, pick League of Legends executable file from the list.
- You can now see the different options that are in the drop-down menu.
- There, you need to search for “Power Management Mode”
- After that in the power management mode, select Prefer Maximum performance.
D3dx9_39.dll Missing Error or any other Dll crash:
All these errors are the most common crashes for PC games. So whenever dll file is missing from your system, all these errors pop-ups. Therefore to fix all these errors, the easiest way is to use DLL file repair tool which is specially designed to solve all kinds of DLL errors.
This repair tool can totally optimize your PC and prevents from DLL errors in future. When you install this tool, it will scan your PC for all the damaged or corrupt fix DLL errors and after that fixes it by updating them with compatible versions.
Firewall error League of Legends: Unable to connect
If you want then you can try the below mentioned steps. Even some of them have solved this error by following the steps listed below:
- Go to” C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects”
- Delete the Folder called “lol_launcher“
- Relaunch League of Legends
- Patcher will download a new “lol_launcher”