Several Halo Infinite players have reported that their accounts get unexpectedly banned without any warning sign. The “User is Banned” error commonly occurs if you violate the game agreement or perform susceptible activities like spamming, phishing or leaving the match before ending.
The Halo Infinite user has banned timers depending on how many times you have done an offence and last for a particular time period.
But in some cases, the reports are seen the players get banned for no reason if you are the one also wondering how to unbanned in Halo Infinite then find out how to appeal a ban and try the tricks listed below to fix user is banned Halo Infinite error.
To repair corrupted Windows system files & optimize PC performance, we recommend Advanced System Repair tool:
This software is your one stop solution to fix Windows errors, protect you from malware, clean junks and optimize your PC for maximum performance in 3 easy steps:
- Download Advanced System Repair tool rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- Click Install & Scan Now to install & scan issues causing the PC problems.
- Next, click on Click Here to Fix All Issues Now to fix, clean, protect and optimize your PC effectively.
Why Does It Say User Is Banned on Halo Infinite?
It is also possible that the user has been banned by the game developers, due to violating the game’s terms of service or code of conduct. This can happen if a user is found to be cheating or using hacks, or engaging in other forms of disruptive behaviour.
How Long Is User Banned Halo Infinite?
- 2nd offence will result in a 15-minute ban,
- 3rd offence will be a 30-minute ban,
- 4th offence will be 1 hour-long
- 5th offence will result in a three-hour ban,
- 6th offence in a 16-hour ban.
After the sixth offence, the player will be permanently banned from Halo Infinite and can no longer access the game.
How to Fix Halo Infinite User Is Banned?
The following solutions will help you to fix user is banned Halo Infinite issue on your Windows PC. Follow them in the instructed order to fix the issue within a few simple clicks.
Solution 1: Check the Server Status of Halo Infinite
Checking the server status can help to identify if the Halo Infinite servers are down. If the server is down, the issue may be caused by a problem with the server and not necessarily because of a ban. Follow these instructions to check the server status of Halo Infinite.
- Navigate to your browser and open a tab. Now, go to the Downdetector server status page for Halo Infinite.
- Check if you see the “User reports indicate no current problems at Halo Infinite” message on the screen.
- If there are any maintenance activities listed there, you have to wait until the server issues are fixed.
Solution 2: Test & Refresh your Connection
The issue can also be caused by a poor internet connection or an interrupted connection, refreshing it could potentially solve the problem. It could reset any settings that may have been causing the issue, such as a firewall setting or an incorrect IP address.
- The best way to do this is by using a speed test, which can be found on the internet or through your internet service provider. This helps you to identify how fast your connection is and whether or not it’s adequate.
- Always monitor your signal strength, since it can also affect your connection and contribute to errors.
- Try rebooting your device and
- You can switch to the ethernet connection this will provide a stable and uninterrupted internet connection.
Solution 3: Restart the Game & Run as Admin
Running the game with admin rights, allow the game to access all settings and features that were blocked or changed by the game and might be causing the Halo Infinite user is banned no timer problem. This can allow the user to change the settings back to their original state, which should resolve the issue.
- Go to the Halo Infinite shortcut saved on your desktop and right-click on it.
- Then, click on Properties.
- Next, move to the Compatibility tab and click on the Run this program as an administrator option.
- To save the recent changes, click on Apply and OK
Solution 4: Verify the Integrity of Game files
Still, wondering How to Get Unbanned from Halo Infinite issue and then ensure all game files are up-to-date and unaltered? Verifying the integrity of the game files will check the game files’ integrity and download or reinstall the missing or corrupted files.
- Click on the Ctrl+ shift+ ESC buttons simultaneously to open the Task Manager.
- Move to the Processes tab, select all the unnecessary tasks, and press the End task button at the right corner to close the background processes.
- Next, launch the Steam app and click on the LIBRARY.
- Then, switch to the HOME tab and right-click on the Halo Infinite
- Next, press the Properties option.
- Now, switch to the LOCAL FILES tab, and press the Verify integrity of game files… option.
- Follow the upcoming instructions and wait until the verification process is complete.
- Restart your PC, relaunch the Halo Infinite game and now you will not face the issue again.
Solution 5: Contact Support Centre
The Support team can provide you with information on what action may have triggered the ban and if necessary, may be able to lift the ban depending on the situation. Furthermore, they can provide advice on how to prevent any similar issues from happening again in the future.
- Open your browser and navigate to the Halo Support website. Login to your account with the credentials.
- Go to the bottom of your page and click on the Submit a Ticket
- Then, choose your issue type and click on the select Enforcement – Ban Appeal option.
- Fill in all the necessary information with respect to Halo Infinite banned issue in the mentioned fields and finish submitting the ticket.
Now, the support team will reach out to you to fix Halo Infinite user is banned issue on your PC.
Best Way to Optimize Your Game Performance on Windows PC
Many players encounter issues like game crashing, lagging, or stuttering when playing the game, then optimize your gaming performance by running Game Booster.
This boosts the game by optimizing the system resources and offers better gameplay. Not only this, but it also fixes common game problems like lagging and low FPS issues.
Get Game Booster to Optimize your Game Performance
In conclusion, troubleshooting the Halo Infinite user is banned issue is not as difficult as it may seem.
Following the steps outlined in this guide, one should be able to determine why their account has been banned and take steps to appeal the ban and resolve the issue.
Despite this, feel free to scan your system with the PC Repair Tool, as sometimes, due to the PC related to the problem, the game won’t run in a dedicated manner and will show various errors. Therefore, it is suggested to scan your system with this advanced tool and repair corrupted Windows system files, other errors, etc.
For any queries or suggestions, feel free to reach us anytime on our Facebook Page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles to get more exciting guides and helpful tips to keep your computer safe from errors and issues.
Hardeep has always been a Windows lover ever since she got her hands on her first Windows XP PC. She has always been enthusiastic about technological stuff, especially Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing. Before joining PC Error Fix, she worked as a freelancer and worked on numerous technical projects.