The Elite Dangerous is a recent released for which the gamers where excitedly waiting for. This game is the fourth installment of from the series of Elite. The main character of this game is a pilot who has a spaceship which contains a realistic 1:1 scale open world galaxy based on the real Milky Way. This game is a new version for the “Frontier:First Encounters”. It is released for the Microsoft windows and OS X users. But this contains some of the bugs which can lead to computer crashes. Before explaining the bug here is the system requirements of Elite: Dangerous.
It is recommended that minimum hardware specification for Elite: Dangerous:
- Direct X 11
- DX 10 hardware GPU with 1GB video ram
- Internet connection
- Quad Core CPU (4 x 2Ghz is a reasonable minimum)
- 2 GB System RAM (more is always better)
Sticking at the HyperSpace:
If you are getting any HyperSpace while playing this game, according to the developer this issue is because of the video card issue. If the video card does not meet the requirement of Elite Dangerous then this type of issue can come into existence. But if your video card is good and then to you get stuck to this then you need to update your video card with the latest drivers.
Fix Freezing of Spinning Ship:
You need to follow this to solve this error:
- Firstly you need to Go to GFX settings.
- Then you need to Go to Options.
- Then you need to Change the gameplay mode from Windowed to Full screen.
UI Focus toggle may have stopped working:
- There is an option menu where you can find on/off button for UI.
- If you have enabled then you need to try to disable and run the game.
Constantly freezing of Game and Sound Stutters:
You can solve this problem by updating the drivers. Elite:Dangerous is the latest game that has released thus it requires latest drivers to be run on your PC. So it is recommended to update your video card drivers and sound card for sound shuttering.
Fix FPS drops and Lag for Elite:Dangerous:
You can try the following workarounds to stop FPS drops and reduce lagging.
- For this Firsty you need to keep the resolution of the game minimum.
- Then you need to change the Object view distance to Minimum.
- Then in the Nvidia control panel, you need to open the Manage 3d settings option. Where you need to, open the exe file of Elite from the drop down menu and then select prefer maximum performance option from the Power management mode option.
Then you need to try using Razer Game booster. This tool helps you to play the game without any lag.
Crashing Xinput1_3.dll and other Dll:
“Xinput1_3.dll is missing”
“Xinput1_3.dll not found”
“The program can’t start because ‘*xinput1_3.dll’ is missing from your computer”
Here are some of the pop-ups errors that are related to Xinput1_3.dll. To solve these DLL errors is very easy the DLL Repair Tool easily helps you to solve these issues. This tool is specially designed for solving any kind of DLL errors. So you need not to panic if you notice any type of DLL errors. You can make use of the PC Repair Tool which can help you to fix DLL errors for free you just need to download it and make use of it and you are done.