The language has the following architectural features:
- dynamic typing
- weak typification
- automatic memory management, prototype programming
- functions as first-class objects
Java is a fairly versatile language. It is most popular for mobile and desktop development, but it is also widely used for backend, data processing, and game creation.
A kind of slogan that reflects the purpose of creating Java – “Write once, run anywhere.” It’s a platform-agnostic language, and it’s not just about operating systems — it should also be about different devices. The main thing is that the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) must be installed on them – a special environment in which the code runs.
Definition With Directions
First, you need to understand what you need JS for.
- jQuery is an additional library that can facilitate work with XHR queries and selectors.
- Node.js is a server-side variation of JS.
- Gulp – automation of work (for example, drafting a project).
- Webpack replaces Gulp and many other tools. This is a module assembler that allows you to assemble all js files into the required number of packages, as well as make sure that the order of the assembled files is correct.
- Angular/Vue/React – choose one tool from the three listed. The rest – as necessary.
Hardeep has always been a Windows lover ever since she got her hands on her first Windows XP PC. She has always been enthusiastic about technological stuff, especially Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing. Before joining PC Error Fix, she worked as a freelancer and worked on numerous technical projects.