Do you want to put together a Minecraft game tutorial but are disappointed that the game does not offer an in-built recording feature? Cheer up! The fact that Minecraft does not provide a recording feature does not mean you cannot screen-record the game experience.
There are several reasons gamers record Minecraft gameplay, some of which are to display their expertise to colleagues, teach tutorials and even learn to be better players from their previous gameplay. In this article, you will learn how to record Minecraft on PC with no lag.
Let us dive right in.
What Do You Need To Record Minecraft Gameplay?
Apart from software usage, there are other fundamental checks to put in place to have a seamless experience while recording Minecraft gameplay. You may need to turn off unwanted notifications, programs, and applications.
In addition, you should have a stable Wi-Fi connection and a virus-free PC before recording Minecraft so that you do not experience any unwanted issues. Knowing how to record Minecraft without lag also involves ensuring your PC meets the minimum system requirements listed below:
- GPU: XFX AMD RX (Radeon) 560.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4960 with 3.5 GHz.
- RAM: at least 8GB.
- SSD: 4G (because SSD accesses data faster than HDD).
How to Screen Record Minecraft on PC with No Lag?
Now, let us move on to learning how to record in Minecraft with no lag. Here are the three recommended applications you can use.
The best way to record Minecraft on PC is to use the EaseUS RecExperts. The software captures everything on your screen without leaving out the webcam and audio. With the click of a button, you can record to your specification without experiencing any lag.
It covers both full-screen and window recordings while also offering the option to edit the recorded video right away. The steps below will help you record Minecraft using EaseUS RecExperts on PC:
- Start Minecraft or other gameplay and launch the EaseUS RecExperts. Then, select ‘Game Mode.’
- Click the nut-like icon to open Settings and then click on Video. You can adjust the frame rate between 1 and 144, and select the video format or quality.
- Return to the Game Mode interface and Select Game to pick the frame you want to screen record. Then, click REC to start recording.
- A small bar pops up showing recording time and other functionalities like stopping the recording.
- Click the red button to stop and save the recording. You can then watch or edit it as you please.
- Simple interface with no lag
- The minimum system requirement is friendly.
- Excellent features
- Various video format
- The free trial allows only 2 minutes of screen recording.
An open-source screen recording software that is free to use. It allows impressive streaming services and high-quality recording. In addition, it supports many customizations like image masking filters, color correction, color keying, and many more.
This screen recorder meets your needs irrespective of whether you use a Mac, Linux, or Windows PC. The steps below will guide you in using it to record game on PC.
- Get OBS Studio installed on your PC. Then launch it.
- Define your hotkeys for starting and stopping recording
- Select the Game Capture option by right-clicking the source area, if you decide to add text and/or images.
- Launch Minecraft and choose OBS from the application list.
- Select the Record button to start or stop recording.
- Attractive layout with intuitive navigation
- Easy to customize
- Easy switch between pre-made scenes
- On-screen elements are available.
- No preview of pre-made scenes before switching to them.
Bandicam is a lightweight screen recording software for Minecraft that works perfectly on PC. It provides high-quality results for all recordings and allows both full-screen and window recording. In addition, Bandicam offers a high compression ratio without compromising quality; this means you get to save disk space on your PC. Follow the steps below to record Minecraft on your PC using Bandicam.
- Choose Game Recording mode on Bandicam before launching Minecraft on PC.
- Adjust the frame rating from the FPS tab on the screen.
- Press F12 on your PC to start recording. While recording, numbers displayed in green turn red.
- Press F12 again or use the ‘Record’ button on the screen to stop and save the recorded video.
- Records OpenGL, DirectX, UWP, and Vulkan games in high quality.
- Records external devices like IPTVs, iPhones, webcams, and game consoles.
- Records everything on the PC screen with a webcam overlay
- Only supports Windows OS.
No need to worry about the unavailable in-built recording feature in Minecraft after reading this post. You can choose from any of the software above to know how to record Minecraft on PC. No doubt, they offer all you need in a screen recorder and are very easy to use.
Hardeep has always been a Windows lover ever since she got her hands on her first Windows XP PC. She has always been enthusiastic about technological stuff, especially Artificial Intelligence (AI) computing. Before joining PC Error Fix, she worked as a freelancer and worked on numerous technical projects.