NetAdapter is a potentially unnecessary program that runs in your system background and it is generally bundled with other programs that you download from the Internet. Unluckily, some free downloads do not satisfactorily reveal that other software will also be installed and you might find that you have installed NetAdapter without your information.
Whereas running, NetAdapter will also make connections to a range of sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, etc. While we are unaware of the fact that how NetAdapter is performing in our system background, its activities look very comparable to a clicker.
NetAdapter is an Adware program with a free license, the version is 1.2, and file size consumed 1.99MBs and located in C: Drive, i.e. operating system of your personal computer or laptop.
It is essential to note that the NetAdapter software is bundled with and installed by other free programs along with it. Most importantly, it is necessary to notice the license agreements and the program installation details when you are installing or downloading anything from the Internet. Hence, if the license agreement or the program installation indicates through any kind of adware or virus infections, then it is straight away suggested that do not run or install that particular program that causes harm to your system.
Why You Should Remove NetAdapter?
The NetAdapter program is running silently and invisibly in the background of your system while making links to remote servers. Therefore, it is recommended to remove this program on your personal computer or laptop. If you are worried about this program or totally unaware of the fact that how it was installed on your system, then in this blog further you will totally know the full methods how to uninstall NetAdapter from your system.
[Note]:- In future, kindly make sure that you always notice each and everything when installing any software because sometimes, a software installer includes such kind of Adware like NetAdapter. So, be very careful every time before accepting the agreement license of any software.
Thus, always choose the custom installation for any software to install and do not select anything unfamiliar, particularly the optional software that secretly runs in the background of your system.
So, let’s put spotlight that why you should remove NetAdapter from your system and some basic points are given below:
- Unknowingly connects to different types of websites without your information.
- It will track your actions while you browse from the Internet.
- Runs automatically in the background of your system.
If you have not intentionally installed this NetAdapter program, then you should uninstall it from your system.
How to Remove NetAdapter Software?
Here are some of the basic manual methods and their solutions to remove NetAdapter software and they are as follows:
Method 1: Remove Software with Uninstall a Program Feature
To remove the program from the Windows 7 & 8 operating system, kindly follow the steps:
- Click on the Start menu.
- Very first click Start >Control Panel.
- Then under Programs>click Uninstall a program.
- Now the uninstall or change a program window appears.
- And choose the particular app or program you are looking to remove.
- Then at the top of the program list, click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change
- Now carefully read and respond to the messages that may open when the software is uninstalled from your computer.
Method 2: Remove the Software not listed in Uninstall a Program Window
If the first method does not work, then, in this case, click on the Turning Windows feature on or off option on the left side of the Programs window.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Click Start>Control Panel> Programs> click Turn Windows features on or off.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation>type the password or provide confirmation.
- Now to turn a Windows feature ON > choose checkbox appears next to it> click OK
- And to turn a Windows feature OFF> remove the selection > click OK
In these ways, you can uninstall a program.
Method 3: Use Command Prompt
Well, if you are looking to remove the entire program, then you can perform this by using the Command Prompt option.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Click on Start menu > Search>type cmd
- Now in the Command Prompt>enter the below-given command > hit Enter:
- powershell “Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage”
And this is it; your entire apps are uninstalling at once.
For the Windows 10 Users:
However, if you are a Windows 10 users then there are other two ways to uninstall or delete software, these are a little bit simpler method as compared to Control Panel method.
Method 1 – Uninstall a program from the Start Menu Option
- Click on Start> locate the program you want to uninstall from the All Apps list
- Now hover over the program and right-click on it
- And from the menu > choose Uninstall
- Read and respond to the message that open when the app is removed from your PC/laptop
And restart your system.
Method 2 –Uninstall Program from Settings App Option
- Go to Start > Settings > System> Apps & Features
- And a list of the entire installed Windows Store Apps & desktop program appears on the screen of the Settings app.
- Locate the program you are looking to remove > left-click the program > two buttons appear: Modify and Uninstall.
- Mostly the Modify is not available to use > but Uninstall is anyway available for you.
- Click on Uninstall and carefully read and respond to the message that appears when the app is removed from your system.
- Lastly, restart your system.
Use the Third-party Software to Uninstall the Application Completely
Well, this is all about how to uninstall the program manually but there is an easy way as well to remove or uninstall the program completely. Uninstall any program easily by making use of the Revo Uninstaller. This helps you to uninstall any program completely without leaving any trace. It uninstalls the programs and also removes files and Windows registry entries left behind by the programs uninstaller or Windows uninstall function.
Hope the specified solutions to your query will provide you the best resolution to uninstall NetAdapter program.
I tried my level best to put together the best possible ways and methods to sort out your issue.
Thus, make proper use of them and ensure that if this helps you to delete NetAdapter software or not.
Always up to help others with their PC-related issues, Jack loves to write on subjects such as Windows 10, Xbox, and numerous technical things. In his free time, he loves to play with his dog “Bruno” and hang out with his friends.