H1Z1 is a battle royale game that was released on Steam in Early Access Alpha version. H1Z1 is the latest run MMO sandbox that is in developing position by Sony Online Entertainment also available on PlayStation4.
But since after the release many players have started facing issues such as Game Won’t Start, H1Z1 Crashes, Error G99, and G29, Launchpad unable to connect, HUD is not properly displaying, etc.
To get rid of these issues in the game, in this article you will get the solutions to overcome H1Z1 game errors.
Before moving towards the fixes, have a look at the minimum system requirement of the game to check whether your system is compatible with the game or not.
System Requirements for Playing H1Z1 Game
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading (required)
- RAM: 4 GB
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 series or higher
- VIDEO RAM: 896 MB
- PIXEL SHADER:0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD Radeon HD 6870 or higher
- VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER:0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DISK SPACE: 20 GB
How to Fix H1Z1 Game Errors
Below given are the errors that are encountered by the H1Z1 gamers along with their solutions. have a look at them and solve the error you are facing with ease.
Error 1: Game Not Starting
Some players faced the H1Z1 game not started issue while playing the game that it is not starting when try to click “play” in the steam library. Or the game crashes to the desktop and is enabled to start.
To fix this issue and start the game follow the below-given steps:
- Close the game launcher
- Go into the H1Z1 installation folder
- Find LaunchPad.exe application, right-click on it and click on run as administrator
- Now, click on play.
This time the game will start without any issue.
Error 2: Random Crashes
Some gamers are constantly getting random crashes when trying to join a server or while playing the game normally.
To prevent random crashes in the game, make the below-given settings in the configuration file.
Go to the Steam/steamapps/common/H1Z1
After making these settings H1Z1 crashes issue will no longer exist.
Another for H1Z1 crashes might be outdated drivers. If you update the drivers then also you can solve this issue.
Either you can visit the official site of Microsoft or the manufacturer’s website. The easier way to update the driver is to try the Driver Easy. It will automatically update the drivers without causing any issue.
Error 3: H1Z1 G99 & G29 Errors
There are many G errors in this game but most of the players are encountering this error because it is related to the login issue.
This error usually arises when players are unable to connect with the login server.
To solve this login error, follow the steps given below:
- Game Error G99– To fix G99 error all you need to do is disable the Firewall when you are playing the game. That’s it.
G99 error won’t appear in the game until the firewall is disabled.
- Game Error G29– To fix G29 error there are many different ways, have a look at them:
- Set the browser and run as admin
- Set the Steam and run as admin
- Set H1Z1 game and run as admin
- Turn off the user account control
- Reboot, and launch the game
Error 4: Launchpad Error
Some players have come across an error that says h1z1 launchpad was unable to connect
To solve the launchpad was unable to connect issue reset Internet options. Follow the steps to do so:
- Click on Start
- Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Click Delete Personal Settings > and click on Reset
- Now, again go to Internet Options
- On the advanced tab, uncheck the “Check Server Certificate Revocation” and “Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk”
- Click on Ok.
After performing the above-stated steps, it is expected that you no longer will face the h1z1 launchpad was unable to connect error.
Error 5: Low FPS
Low FPS issue usually occurs in-game if the drivers are outdated or using dual GPU.
- If you have a dual-GPU laptop, then run the game with the dedicated GPU rather than the integrated one. Set the GPU in Catalyst/NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Lower the graphics quality. In the game, press Esc, open the Settings and under the Graphics tab decrease the quality of graphics
- Lesser the game resolution. Go to Settings > Graphics and reduce the resolution to improve the FPS and decrease lag.
I hope the above fixes help you in solving the H1Z1 Low FPS issue. But even after performing the steps you still face this issue then try Game Booster.
- It boosts the game
- Improves gaming experience
- Optimize PC for responsive gameplay
- Get better FPS rate
Error 6: Connection Issue
Connection issues are the thing of its own. Every online game is highly dependent on a stable connection. However, when the game isn’t exactly the best-optimized title ever, your bandwidth may be the last thing to worry about. Nonetheless, we prepared some steps you can take to reduce connection issues. At least the part you can affect.
- Use a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.
- Restart your router.
- Disable your firewall while playing.
- Check your ports. These are the ports you should check: HTTP (TCP-80) HTTPS (TCP-443) UDP-20040 through UDP-20199 UDP-5062.
- Check your PING. You can check your PING here.
- Make sure that servers are up.
Error 7: H1Z1 HUD Error
For some players the interface of the H1Z1 game won’t show properly and that causing the interruption in the game.
Update the HUD Issue: Though this issue can be simply fixed by the last update of the game and this error is no longer appears.
How to Apply H1Z1 Patch
Below given are the steps to apply the H1Z1 game patch so as to fix the errors that still exist when playing the game.
- Download the patch of the game available from its official site
- Go to the downloaded file folder, and open the patch.
- Your GPU will automatically be selected, use dedicated GPU if you own a laptop
- Select the game from the game folder, if using the default installed folder then it should be: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\H1Z1”
- Select the issue you are facing and click on the “Fix” button.
- After the errors that you encountered are successfully fixed, click on the “Launch Game” button to start the game.
So, these were the errors faced by the gamers in the H1Z1 game.
I have listed down the errors along with their solutions, to make easy for you to select the fix according to the error you are facing.
Apply the solutions to continue applying the game error-free.
Apart from this. sometimes it happens that due to Windows PC issues users come across errors when playing the game. In that case, you can use the PC Repair Tool.
This tool will fix all sorts of Windows PC related issues and errors also repair the corrupted file and enhance PC performance.
I hope you liked this article and it turns out to be helpful in solving your queries.
Always up to help others with their PC-related issues, Jack loves to write on subjects such as Windows 10, Xbox, and numerous technical things. In his free time, he loves to play with his dog “Bruno” and hang out with his friends.