When you are working on your computer system, it is not surprising that you will not get any error in your PC. You will come across some error codes which occur frequently on your system and are compiled with common windows error codes list. There is no difficult to solve these error codes but for some errors, you may require some deep knowledge of the windows OS. If you want to solve the error codes then you should have the solutions which are important for every user. Common windows error codes list will provide you a fast and quick reference and will also a possible solution to fix the common PC errors.
Common Windows Error Codes and How to fix them!
Mentioned below are some of the lists of the most common error codes which you may come across while using Windows along with its basic components. There are some solutions provided for you so that you can try to solve them. You should also note that some require the assistance of a computer technician and you should not try to fix them yourself as they could seriously damage your computer system.
Error– Connection Successful!
Solution– Does not require any action.
Error– System cannot find the specified file
Solution– You should reinstall NCP & DUN
Error– Access is denied
- Be sure that you have entered the correct username and password in the required field labeled “domain” for NT/2k
- Check that the option “accept any authentication including clear text” is activated
Error– Invalid procedure call
Solution- The solution for this error is that you have to install the Dialup and Network components again.
Error– Stack Overflow
- Try to boot your computer system
- If this solution does not work, then the problem might come from your RAM or the Swap file.
Error– No more connections are allowed
- When you get such type of error then someone might have connected under your account.
- Or if you have been ghosted on the server, then your Internet Service Provider can bump the ghost program off.
Error– You will get “An operation is pending”
First you should try to reboot your computer.
Make sure that no other program is using your modem.
Or you can press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and if RNAAPP loads, then you can contact a technician to fix this problem.
Lastly, make sure that your computer is free from spyware.
Error– “The port handle is invalid”
- First, select the modem’s COM port and under the Diagnosis section, open “More Info” option. Then you should reboot your computer if you are able to get ATI responses and then remove the erroneous init string or enter ATZ as the init
- You can also reinstall your modem
- Either, you can press “Ctrl-Alt-Delete” option and if RNAAPP loads, you can contact a technician to fix this problem.
- You should be sure that your Dialup Networking should be reinstalled together along with its components.
- May be your modem is not working properly so that case you should consult your computer manufacturer.
Error– You can get “Caller’s buffer is too small”
- Be sure that your port is not configured to a low speed.
- In your “Port Settings”, check that FIFO is not set to low.
- Try to reinstall your Dialup Networking together along with its components.
- After doing all such solution, still if you are having problems, then you can contact your computer manufacturer.
Error– “Wrong information specified”
- You should be sure that there are no outages in your area
- Then, try to enter the username and password again.
- Set up the dialer connection again.
- Again your Dialup Networking should be installed with its components together
- At last you can try to reinstall your modem.