The 0x0000007E error is one of the irritating and annoying PC error that appears with a Blue screen can shock even the most skilled PC users. This error may occur at any time like while browsing the web or playing a video game.
This error may occur in any version of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 etc.
So, this error is able to affect your entire computer session, apply the below given steps and get rid of Stop: 0x0000007E blue screen Error.
About the issue
The 0x0000007E blue screen error appears and the computer restarts.
The 0x0000007E error is also known as System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled.
Cause of 0x0000007E error
0x0000007E blue screen error is occurring because of a damaged or outdated system drivers or hardware issues.
Solution to fix the 0x0000007E error
Make sure that the Hard Drive or RAM is in Working condition or not
To do this you have to run a hard drive diagnostics test, if you’re getting this error then there are chances that the computer is not able to boot Windows in the normal mood. You can run a hard drive diagnostics test without using Windows, simply boot Windows and look for a prompt on the black screen for more options. At this window, you can choose the diagnostics tests for both the hard drive and the RAM.
Use Automatic Startup Repair to Fix the 0x0000007E Error
Run startup repair with the help of a bootable Windows 10 installation DVD or USB disk. In case you don’t have any one of these, then you can use the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft. But make sure that you are downloading the same version of Windows 10 as the one you previously had.
Step 1: Insert the bootable DVD or connect the bootable USB and restart the computer.
Step 2: After booting from the disk, click on the Next
Step 3: Click on the Repair your computer option.
Step 4: Click on the Troubleshoot from the menu.
Step 5: Click on the Advanced Options.
Step 6: Click on the Startup Repair to initiate the Startup Repair process.
Update Device Drivers to Fix the 0x0000007E Error
It is necessary to update your system’s driver in the manner to keep your system error free. An outdated system driver may affect your system performance and generates lots of error. If you feel any difficulties in updating your system driver manually then you can also go with any third party System driver updater. This application will update your PC/laptop drivers automatically and also fix all types of errors present in the computer system.
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and effective ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without the need of any professional skill.
If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them.
Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow pc performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file: It allows the user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Windows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.