Steps to Repair Error Code 0xC1900200 – 0x20008 (0xC1900202 – 0x20008)
When user tries to upgrade their Windows system to Windows 10 then Error Code 0xC1900200 – 0x20008 (Code 0xC1900202 – 0x20008) is appear and block the upgrading process.
You may also like: Tips to Fix ATAPI.SYS Blue Screen Errors (BSOD)
Common symptoms include:
- When trying to upgrade a dialog box with Code 0xC1900200 – 0x20008 (Code 0xC1900202 – 0x20008) is displayed.
- Your windows system is unable to begin the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade process.
Manual Solution to Fix Error Code 0xC1900200 – 0x20008 (Code 0xC1900202 – 0x20008)
Make sure that your computer is currently running on updated version of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. As, outdated or older or no longer supported versions of Microsoft Windows are not able to upgrade to Microsoft Windows 10.
- The latest version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- The latest version of Microsoft Windows 8.1
Make sure that your computer’s system specifications meet the minimum requirements to be able to upgrade to windows 10.
How to check:
- Click on the start button -> open the control panel
- Find system and security and open it -> click on system and this will display you the amount of RAM and processor speed.
- Search for the device manager on the left hand side click this then choose display adapter, and it will display you your current video card.
- Again click on the start button-> click on computer in the menu, this will display hard drive size, and available space.
What is the minimum Requirement for installing Windows 10
- 1 GHz or higher processor or SoC
- 1 gig of RAM for 32 bit and 2 gigs of RAM for 64 bit
- 16 GB available hard drive space for 32 bit, 20 GB for 64 bit
- Minimum of DirectX9 that has 1.0 WDDM
- At least an 800×600 display