Audiosrv.dll file is related with the MSDN Windows Server 2003 Standard & Enterprise developed by Microsoft for the Windows Operating System. This DLL file is one of the most important DLL file of any computer system, the latest known version of Audiosrv.dll is 184.108.40.206. Once this DLL file gets damaged or corrupt or inaccessible then user may receive different types of error messages while using their computer or laptop.
You may get different types of audiosrv.dll Error Messages
- The module “audiosrv.dll” was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that “audiosrv.dll” is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
- Windows could not start because audiosrv.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- Runtime Error! Program [path]\audiosrv.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
- [path]\audiosrv.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Error loading [path]\audiosrv.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- This application has failed to start because audiosrv.dll was not found.
- Can’t find audiosrv.dll
Causes of audiosrv.dll error:
- Due to damaged or invalid registry key of audiosrv.dll file.
- Sometime computer malware or virus code modified audiosrv.dll file or make it inaccessible.
- The audiosrv.dll file was replaced by other software.
- The audiosrv.dll file was intentionally or mistakenly deleted or replaced by other software.
- Due to hardware failure, such as a bad hard disk.
Tricks to Fix Audiosrv.dll Errors
Note: If you are unable to operate your system in normal mood then boot Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps.
Trick 1: Restore from Recycle bin: Check system recycle bin for Audiosrv.dll file, this is very common possible cause of a “missing” Audiosrv.dll file.
If you think that you’ve unintentionally deleted Audiosrv.dll file and already emptied the Recycle Bin then you need a professional way to restore Deleted DLL File.
Trick 2: Run a Complete virus/malware scan: it is above discussed that Audiosrv.dll errors could be connected to a computer virus or other malware infection on your computer that has corrupted the DLL file. By scanning your entire computer system or laptop with a strong antivirus or antimalware program can make this DLL file free from any types of virus infection.
Trick 3: Do System Restore: If you are getting the Audiosrv.dll error just after doing any change to an important file or configuration then by restoring System could fix this issue with ease.
Trick 4: Reinstall the related App/Program: If you are seeing Audiosrv.dll error while using a particular program then immediately reinstalling the specific program. Through this you can replace the file with ease. First uninstall the related app and after it install the app with the help of a fresh copy.
Trick 5: Update the System drivers: Outdated system drivers may also generate this issue, so make sure that drivers for hardware devices are updated or not. If you’re receiving a “The file Audiosrv.dll is missing” message when you try to play a 3D video game then try updating the drivers for your video card. It is recommended to use professional System Drivers Updater and update or repair any System Drivers.
Trick 6: Run sfc /scannow: This command is to verify the System Files, via this command you can replace a missing or damage copy of the Audiosrv.dll file (Only if this DLL file is provided by Microsoft).
Trick 7: Make sure Windows is updated: Install any available Windows updates, there are many service packs and other patches released by Microsoft to replace or update DLL files on your computer. It is possible that Audiosrv.dll file could be included in one of those updates and by downloading those patches this issue should be fixed.
Trick 8: Repair installation of Windows: If you are unable to fix the Audiosrv.dll file error after applying above tricks then it is recommended to run a startup repair or repair installation. Via these processes you should restore all Windows DLL files.
Trick 9: Use a Professional registry cleaner: In order to fix the Audiosrv.dll related issues you can try a professional registry repair tool. A free registry cleaner app may be able to deal with this issue by removing invalid Audiosrv.dll registry entries that might be generating the DLL error.
Trick 10: Run a clean installation of Windows: By installing a fresh Windows will remove everything from the system drive and install a fresh copy of Windows OS. You can try this option to get rid of this error but it is suggested to make a backup of your system first before trying this solution.
Fix Audiosrv.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.