[Solved]Find.exe Entry Point Not Found Error in Windows
There are many users complaining about an error “Entry point not found”, this issue generally start appearing after updating to Windows 10. It pops up when user try to run any application. The error “Entry point not found”, in most cases, block or abrupt an application, so the related application may or may not run successfully. The “Entry point not found” error can affect all the installed applications and programs and can start popping up after a fix time of interval.
“The procedure Entry point? Initialize @CLASS_DESCRIPTOR@@QAEEXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library.
Solutions to fix Find.exe Entry Point Not Found Error
Method 1: Apply Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan your computer for malware
Computer malware and virus are one of the two most common causes of the “Entry point not found” error, these both causes may affect or damage or corrupt the system file. In order to fix the virus or malware and get rid of “Entry point not found” error, you should download Microsoft Safety Scanner and use this app to scan your computer and get rid of any and all viruses or malware.
Method 2: Run a System File Checker Scan
If you are unable to solve the “Entry point not found” error after applying the above given solution then don’t worry and apply this one. It is clear that you are suffering from this issue because of a system file that has been damaged or messed around with by you or by some kind of malware or virus. To repair system file you should try an inbuilt System File Checker to scan all corrupted system files and fix them to get rid of the issue.
Step 1: Open the command prompt by right-clicking on the Start button and click on Command Prompt (Admin). [Enter the administrator password if required]
Step 2: In the Command Prompt screen, type sfc /scannow. Hit Enter key to run this command
This command will verify for damaged system files and repair them, and this should get rid of the “Entry point not found” error.
Automatically Fix Find.exe Entry Point Not Found Error in Windows
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.