Top 5 Issues of DisplayLink in Windows 10 with Complete Solution
DisplayLink is a great technology that allows user to connect more than one displays or monitor to your computer using an USB. In Windows 10 some user reported that they are unable to use DisplayLink. In this article you will learn how to fix some common issues without calling any computer professional.
Tricks to Get Rid of Common DisplayLink Windows 10 Problems
Issue 1 – Getting Blue Screen of Death When trying to use DisplayLink
According to a report Blue Screen of Death errors appear when user tries to use DisplayLink or connecting two or more monitors on their PCs. The main cause of this issue is generally the DisplayLink driver, so try to update it:
- Download System Driver Updater Tool.
- Install it and run.
- It will automatically update the entire outdated or error full system driver.
- After the completion of this process close the entire window and restart your computer.
Issue 2 – Display isn’t Appearing in Display Settings
Sometime display is not appearing in Display Settings after disabling it. To fix this problem simply check Extend these displays option present in the Display Settings and click Apply to save changes.
Issue 3 – Issues with DL-3xxx and DL-5xxx USB docking stations
You may also face issue with DL-3xxx and DL-5xxx USB docking stations. This happens because of using an incompatible USB cable. If you use an USB 3.0 cable you may experience some audio issue. This issue generally affects the playback devices, such as headsets, speakers and monitors that are attached to docking station.
So use an USB 2.0 cable to connect the docking station to your PC, or you can also use USB 2.0 port.
Issue 4 – Unable to change the display mode or resolution of external monitor
This issue is very annoying; in this case users get unable to change the display mode or resolution of their external monitor via the DisplayLink icon menu. In Windows 10, to change the display resolution of external monitor, you must have to use Display Settings from Windows 10.
Issue 5 – Unable to enter Tablet Mode
If you are unable to enter into Tablet Mode while the external monitors are connected. To fix this problem and enter into Tablet Mode, external monitors require mirroring the primary display.
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.