If your computer is displaying Session3_Initialization_Failed error then it is sure that Windows system file is missing. There are lots of other causes that can generate SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error. Some of the causes given below:
Also Read: SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error
- Unfinished or incorrect Installation of Windows OS.
- System file was unintentionally deleted by the user.
- File was overwritten or deleted because of an anti-virus program.
- Corrupt or damaged hard disk was can also make the system file unreadable.
Errors Related to SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED Blue Screen Errors
- “STOP Error 0x6F: SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED” is appeare.
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file:
- “SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED” appears and crashes the running program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x6F when running the same program.
- “The SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED bug check has a value of 0x0000006F. This bug check indicates that the initialization of the Microsoft Windows operating system failed.” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Tips to Fix a Blue Screen of Death Error
In order to fix BSoD error you should apply the below given tips and tricks, all of the discussed methods are effective and able to solve this issue with ease.
Tip 1: Make sure that the system drive has enough free space, because of low system drive space Blue Screens of Death, data corruption and other serious issues can appear. Remove the junk files from the system drive in order to make some space, you can take the help of a third party tool to cleanup system drive.
Note: According to Microsoft, at least 100MB of free space is necessary but it is suggested for Windows users to keep at least 15% of a drive’s space free.
Tip 2: Did you just added any hardware component to your system OR installed a new program, updated any driver, download/install an update, and more? If your answer is Yes, then there is a very good chance that the recently execute modification made caused the BSOD.
Undo the recently executed change and verify again for the STOP Error. Some solutions are given depending on the changes made by you:
Solution 1: By restoring you computer or laptop with the help of System Restore option you can undo any recent system changes.
Solution 2: Boot your system using Last Known Good Configuration, through this you can undo recent registry and system driver modifications.
Solution 3: Roll back device driver to its prior version.
Tip 3: Make sure that your system is virus free: Due to some computer viruses, a Blue Screen of Death error can appear. It is because, some virus directly affects master boot record (MBR) or boot sector of your system that cause BSoD error.
If you have antivirus program in your computer or laptop then make sure that it is updated, also confirm that it’s able to scan the MBR and boot sector.
Tip 4: Make sure your Windows system is packed with latest service packs and other updates. Necessary patches and service packs are regularly releases by Microsoft for their operating systems to fix bug and other type of issue. These updates and patches are also useful to solve BSOD issue.
Tip 5: Make sure that drivers of your hardware are updated: Sometime outdated or damaged system driver can generate Blue Screens of Death error. This error is directly related with hardware or driver so updating system drivers could fix the cause of the STOP error.
Tip 6: Check all the internal cables, cards, and other components are properly installed. If hardware is not decisively installed in their place then it can cause a Blue Screen of Death.
- Reseat all the internal data and power cables
- Reseat the memory modules
- Reseat any expansion cards
Tip 7: Execute diagnostic tests on all hardware, you can take the help of any computer professional. According to a report the root cause of any Blue Screen of Death error is a failing piece of hardware:
- Check and test system memory or RAM
- Also verify and test system hard disk drive
Tip 8: Update System BIOS: Sometime outdated system BIOS could generate a Blue Screen of Death error. This is because of incapability issue. You can solve this situation by simply updating your system BIOS.
Tip 9: Boot your system with necessary hardware: By starting your computer or laptop with minimum hardware can troubleshoot many system issues that including BSOD error. So, boot your computer with the minimum hardware which is necessary to run the operating system. If you are able to starts you computer then it is clear that one of the removed hardware devices was the cause of the STOP error message.
Generally, the only necessary hardware for booting your PC includes the motherboard, CPU, RAM, primary hard drive, keyboard, video card, and monitor.
How to find what hardware is the cause of Blue Screen of Death?
- Replace the hardware.
- Confirm that hardware’s firmware is updated.
- Confirm that all the added hardware is in the list of Hardware Compatibility.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website for support information.
How to find what software program is the cause of Blue Screen of Death?
- Make sure that all the installed application is updated if not then update them as soon as possible.
- Reinstall the software.
- Visit the developer’s website for support information.
Ram testing by Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool:
The Window memory Diagnostics Tool is the inbuilt memory testing software provided by Microsoft, with the help of this inbuilt app you can test your system memory for any types of error in Windows Vista, Window 7, windows 8 or 8.1 & windows 10.
Step 1: First of all open run dialogue box, press windows + R key simultaneously to open run command. In run window type “Mdsched” and then hit enter.
Step 2: You will see the Window memory Diagnostics Tool window with two options to select:
Step 3: Choose any one that suits your conditions and just after when your windows boots you will able to see your screen like this:
What to do After Fixing SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED error?
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.