Is your Windows 10 PC/laptop showing Error Code 0x80070002 or 0x80070003 while updating your system? Are you unable to update your Windows system due to any other update error?
If Yes, then you are at the right place, here in this blog you will learn different tricks and techniques to get rid of Error Code 0x80070002 or 0x80070003. This is not a normal problem, that’s why it is recommended to never avoid it and fix Error Code 0x80070002 as soon as possible.
Generally, the error code 0x80070003 come into view when the user tries to sync Mail and Calendar app or trying to update any windows store apps. OR, this error message may also appear when you try to download the available update.
Before applying any solution, it is recommended to make sure that the time and date settings are correct on your PC/Laptop. After verifying the date and time of your system, now try to turn off the third-party antivirus or firewall on your PC. If it works then try to update your system.
But, if you are still unable to fix Error Code 0x80070002 then don’t worry and go with the below-given solutions. Apply them one by one and check for the error after applying each of them.
Use Troubleshooter to Fix Error Code 0x80070003 in Mail, Calendar or Other Store Apps:
This solution will help you to get rid of Error Code 0x80070003 in Mail, Calendar or Other Store Apps
Run Store app troubleshooter, apply the below-given steps:
- First of all open the Windows 10 settings Window, press Win + I on the keyboard.
- After it, Go to the Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Now, scroll down and Search Windows Store Apps and click on it. Run the troubleshooter by clicking on the “Run the troubleshooter”.
- Click on the Next and allow it to automatically detect issues and fix.
- When troubleshooter finishes this process.
At last, check for the error 0x80070003 is fixed or not.
Stop and Reboot Windows Update Service
#1: Stop Windows Update Service
Windows Update Service manages the available system updates, bug-fixes, hotfixes and other patches released by Microsoft.
Before the deletion of temporary update installation files, you should stop this service.
- Open the run dialogue box, press Windows Key + X
- In the run box, type Services.msc and click on the OK.
- A window will appear, you need to scroll down the list of services. Right-click on the Windows Update and select Properties.
- After it, stop the service by clicking on the Stop.
- At last, click Apply, and then OK.
#2: Delete Temp Update Installation Folder
Windows system stores the files which are required for update download and installation. These files are temporary and stores when a previous failed attempt to download-install updates damaged these files.
- Open the run box by pressing Windows + R.
- In the run box, type the below given location:
- Erase the entire folder contents, click on the Back.
- Navigate to the Download subfolder.
- Erase all folder contents.
#3: Restart the Service
After deleting the files successfully, you need to reboot Windows Update again.
- Open the Services window.
- Right-click on the Windows Update, choose Properties.
- Click on the Start and then OK to restart the service.
- At last, exit from the window and restart your computer.
All the above-given solution are capable to deal with Error Code 0x80070002 or 0x80070003. If your system is free from this error then, at last, it is recommended to scan your PC with a professional PC Error Repair Tool. With the help of this software, you can make your PC healthy and fast.
Simply, download-install and run this tool. It will scan your entire computer automatically and fix all types of issues like registry error, DLL issues, slow computer and more. You don’t need to run any command or do anything manually, it is the completely automatic tool designed to make your PC error-free and fast.