Now you can download the beta version of Battlefield 1 Beta for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin for PC. You can test the beta version of battlefield before buying it, in this limited version only a few maps, modes and weapons will be available. This game is planned for a worldwide release next month, on 21 October.
The Battlefield 1 beta users are facing lots of problems on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, this game is suffering from some errors and technical problems on all the three platforms. According to a report, most of the issues are arising on the Computer. Some of the issues are game Crashing, unable to run, Black Screen errors, Server Issues, Stutter, Freezes and other performance problems etc. If you are facing one of the discussed errors then you are at the perfect place as this blog contains the complete information over all the issues of Battlefield 1.
First of all make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements of this game, minimum system requirement of Battlefield 1 is given below:
Minimum PC Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 10Gb
If your system contains all the required things then proceed the below given workarounds and solutions to fix your game.
Steps to fix random crashes:
- Uninstall the outdated drivers and download/install the latest drivers
- Underclock GPU
- You should change default Windows timer to HPET. Once Windows start using HPET then it will boost the performance, and also fix game crashes.
- Make sure that the CPU microcode is updated, if not then update.
Get rid of DirectX Function Crash:
In order to fix DirectX function crash you should disable the origin overlay from the game properties. Follow the bellow given steps to apply this fix.
Step 1: Right-click on the game in the Origin client.
Step 2: Choose the Game Properties.
Step 3: verify the disable origin overlay.
Battlefield 1 Beta Server Issues
This problem is very irritating, due to server problem players gets unable to connect to the servers. If you are facing this issue then don’t worry and apply the below given tips in order to fix this issue with ease.
Tips for Server Connectivity issue:
- Reboot the Router/Modem
- Verify your NAT settings. Sometime using a strict NAT type might generate this issue partying up with other players. So, use an Open NAT type on your system and see that the problem is fixed or not.
- Server error appear when you lost the connection to the EA servers, the servers are at present down, and you have to do is wait until they come back up online.
How to Boost Game Performance
You can take help of a professional game booster in order to boost the game performance of your game. This tool is very effective, as it able to enhance the game performance without need of any professional skill or doing anything manually. This tool is completely automatic and very easy to use.