Are you getting “Daqexp.dll is missing” error message after upgrading to Windows 10 creators update? If YES then it is recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible.
This type of dll error is very annoying for users as it interrupts them from running apps, using hardware (CD drive and more) etc.
In order to fix “Daqexp.dll is missing” error message you need to read some hidden facts about this file and follow the given solution.
About Daqexp.dll File
Daqexp.dll is an important DLL file, this dll file is related with the products of Wondershare and other third party software like data recovery, file repair, PDF converter, video converter and streamer, system repair, system manager, photo viewers, and others.
This type of error message may appear just after upgrading to Creators update or installing any third party tool.
If Daqexp.dll error message come into view when you boot Windows 10 then it is recommended to remove the Wondershare products from startup menu. After removing culprit item from the list of system’s startup items you will see that issue gets fixed.
Join Microsoft Conversation: daqexp.dll missing on start up error message
Some common Errors Related to the Daqexp.dll File
- “Wshelper.dll not found.”
- Windows_root\hal.dll missing
- “The file wshelper.dll is missing.”
- “Wshelper.dll Access Violation.”
- “Cannot register wshelper.dll.”
- “Cannot start Microsoft Windows Vista Promotional Pack. A required component is missing: wshelper.dll. Please install Microsoft Windows Vista Promotional Pack again.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\wshelper.dll.”
- “This application failed to start because wshelper.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
Once this type of error messages start appearing then you will face different types of issues while using your computer or laptop, some common problem that you can encounter are:
- Unable to use a specific hardware
- App can’t get it run
- Preinstalled Application can not working
Daqexp.dll File Error Causes:
- System gets unable to access dll file
- Confliction of DLL file with the latest update of operating system
- Misplaced DLL file
- dll is missing from your computer
- Not able to find the Daqexp.dll
- Application failed to start
- Can’t access a program
- Damaged important file
- Program can’t start
How to Repair Daqexp.dll Errors?
Steps to Remove Wondershare Software from the Startup
- Open task manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del button from your keyboard.
- Navigate to the Startuptab and search for processes related to Wondershare.
- After finding, click on them and choose End Task.
- Then open run dialogue box (press Windows key + R)
- In the run dialogue box type msconfig, and hit Enter key.
- Go to the ServicesTab and mark the Hide Microsoft Services
- Search for the Wondershare productsand uncheck all of them.
- Click OKto save the recent modifications
- Restart your system, after restarting you will see that Daqexp.dll error has been fixed.
[For New Users] Automatic Solution
In this solution you don’t need to apply any command or o anything manually, simply go with a professional DLL Repair TOOL. Download and install this tool on your system, run this tool and it will automatically fix all types of issues of your system .
With the help of this software one can easily fix several types of issues on their system, no matter from which type of problem or error message your system is suffering from. As this PC repair tool is able to deal with several Windows system issues like DLL Error, Registry error, slow system, update error, startup errors and more. So it is recommended to apply this tool once.