The authui.dll file is very important DLL file that responsible to stores important information that how the applications or a Windows service needs to execute. You will see lots of error messages when this file gets corrupt or damaged. Once this DLL file gets damaged or corrupt user may have lots of issues in running or executing the program or operating the computer properly.
You may also like: Steps to Fix Audiosrv.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
Some Error Messages Related with Authui.dll File
- The module “authui.dll” was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that “authui.dll” is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
- Windows could not start because authui.dll file is missing or corrupt.
- Runtime Error! Program [path]\authui.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
- [path]\authui.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
- Error loading [path]\authui.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- This application has failed to start because authui.dll was not found.
- Can’t find authui.dll
Usually, authui.dll error may be caused by:
- When authui.dll file mistakenly deleted by user, computer antivirus or system cleaning tools.
- The authui.dll file is inaccessible or damaged by virus infections.
- Sometime applications can also uninstall this dll file improperly.
- The registry entries of authui.dll file is still active in the systemregistry.
- Damaged computer hardware can also affect this dll file ad generate different types of error messages.
Tricks to Fix Authui.dll Errors
Note: If you are unable to operate your system in normal mood then boot Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps.
Trick 1: Restore from Recycle bin: Check system recycle bin for authui.dll file, this is very common possible cause of a “missing” authui.dll file.
If you think that you’ve unintentionally deleted authui.dll file and already emptied the Recycle Bin then you need a professional way to restore Deleted DLL File.
Trick 2: Run a Complete virus/malware scan: it is above discussed that authui.dll errors could be connected to a computer virus or other malware infection on your computer that has corrupted the DLL file. By scanning your entire computer system or laptop with a strong antivirus or antimalware program can make this DLL file free from any types of virus infection.
Trick 3: Do System Restore: If you are getting the authui.dll error just after doing any change to an important file or configuration then by restoring System could fix this issue with ease.
Trick 4: Reinstall the related App/Program: If you are seeing authui.dll error while using a particular program then immediately reinstalling the specific program. Through this you can replace the file with ease. First uninstall the related app and after it install the app with the help of a fresh copy.
Trick 5: Update the System drivers: Outdated system drivers may also generate this issue, so make sure that drivers for hardware devices are updated or not. If you’re receiving a “The file authui.dll is missing” message when you try to play a 3D video game then try updating the drivers for your video card. It is recommended to use professional System Drivers Updater and update or repair any System Drivers.
Trick 6: Run sfc /scannow: This command is to verify the System Files, via this command you can replace a missing or damage copy of the authui.dll file (Only if this DLL file is provided by Microsoft).
Trick 7: Make sure Windows is updated: Install any available Windows updates, there are many service packs and other patches released by Microsoft to replace or update DLL files on your computer. It is possible that authui.dll file could be included in one of those updates and by downloading those patches this issue should be fixed.
Trick 8: Repair installation of Windows: If you are unable to fix the authui.dll file error after applying above tricks then it is recommended to run a startup repair or repair installation. Via these processes you should restore all Windows DLL files.
Trick 9: Use a Professional registry cleaner: In order to fix the authui.dll related issues you can try a professional registry repair tool. A free registry cleaner app may be able to deal with this issue by removing invalid authui.dll registry entries that might be generating the DLL error.
Trick 10: Run a clean installation of Windows: By installing a fresh Windows will remove everything from the system drive and install a fresh copy of Windows OS. You can try this option to get rid of this error but it is suggested to make a backup of your system first before trying this solution.
Automatic Solution to fix DLL Issue
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.