Methods to Fix ‘System Service Exception’ Error in Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 8
After installing or upgrading your system to Windows 8 or Windows 10 sometimes you have to face some irritating errors, Blue screen errors are one of them. There are different types of Blue Screen Error “System service exception BSOD error” is one of the dangerous BSoD error. Same as the other blue screen errors, it may come into view frequently with an error message “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then you can restart.”
You may also Like: [Solved] Airplane Mode Errors in Windows 10
Signs of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen Errors
- “SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION” emerge and crashes the window.
- You may see “STOP Error 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION” Error.
- An error appear with message “A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file:”
- You may also get “The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x0000003B. This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.”
Tricks to Fix BSOD System_Service_Exception error in Windows 8.1 and 8
To get rid of this error from windows 8.1 and 8 you should try to reinstall the graphics driver, after reinstalling try to upgrade other device drivers present on your computer. You can take the help of Windows device manager. System drivers can also be easily updated and fixed with the help of professional utility software like Driver Updater. Updating drivers with the help of device manager is little difficult, here’s how to do it manually:
Step 1: Press Windows Key+X and click on the Device Manager from the list.
Step 2: From the Device Manager Windows, click the arrow present next to the driver you want to update.
Step 3: Right-click on the device name and after it click Update Driver Software…
Step 4: Through this you can update the driver if any new driver is available.
Incase, if you are unable to fix this error after applying the above given steps then you must consider reinstalling Windows 8.1 and 8 (take the help of reset feature).
Steps to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Error on Windows 10
Try to disable your webcam
If you’re getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error then try to disable your webcam by applying the below given instructions:
Step 1: To do this, you have to open the Device Manager
Press Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
Step 2: At the Device Manager Windows find your webcam, right click on it and select Disable from the list.
Restart your PC/laptop after doing this and check that the error is fixed or not.
Professional way to solve SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Error on Windows
To fix different errors such as ‘System Service Exception’ Error, Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.