We know that DLL file is one of the important DLL file that allow user to run any application without any error. XrWCbgnd.dll file is related with Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images which is developed by Microsoft for the Windows Operating System. The newest identified version of XrWCbgnd.dll is 22.214.171.124, which was released for Windows.
DLL errors are very common and associated with the more than one application/service. So whenever you try to access or run the applications which are associated with the corrupted DLL file then it will show DLL Error Message.
So, it is suggested to find the culprit DLL file and replace it with the fresh one. To do this you have to follow some rules, as a small mistake can destroy all of your efforts. Below you will learn the both manual and automatic solution, apply any one according to your expertise to make your System DLL Error Free.
Some common XrWCbgnd.dll Error Messages
- “The file xrWCbgnd.dll is missing.”
- “XrWCbgnd.dll Access Violation.”
- “Cannot register xrWCbgnd.dll.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\xrWCbgnd.dll.”
- “Cannot start Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images. A required component is missing: xrWCbgnd.dll. Please install Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images again.”
- “XrWCbgnd.dll not found.”
- “This application failed to start because xrWCbgnd.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
You May Also Like: How to identify what startup programs are safe to disable?
Reasons of XrWCbgnd.dll File corruption
There are lots of things that can affect this DLL file and make it corrupt, improper system shutdown or computer virus could damage the xrWCbgnd.dll, which can lead to DLL errors. Once xrWCbgnd.dll file gets corrupt then all the associated apps start showing the error message. Sometimes this dll file gets damaged because of Windows registry issue. Broken DLL file orientations can prevent your DLL file from registering correctly, every time you will get a xrWCbgnd.dll error.
Some common causes of xrWCbgnd.dll errors:
- Computer Virus or malware infection.
- Invalid or damaged xrWCbgnd.dll registry keys.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, such as a damaged hard drive (a damaged hardware can corrupted the xrWCbgnd.dll file).
- Sometime any other application replaces the necessary version of xrWCbgnd.dll.
- While installing any application xrWCbgnd.dll file gets deleted.
Method 1: Apply the Windows System Restore option to “Undo” the Recent System Modifications
By the help of Windows System Restore you can “go back in time” with your PC to fix your xrWCbgnd.dll issue.
Note: System Restore option will not influence your documents, pictures, or other data.
Steps to Restore System on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10:
- Click on the Start
- Go to the search box and type “System Restore”-> press ENTER key.
- From the result, click on the System Restore.
- If any Windows appear that asking for administrator passwords then enter the password.
- After it simply follow the steps in the Wizardto select a restore point.
- Restore your Windows PC/laptop.
Method 2: Try to update or install all the available Windows Updates
Apply the below given steps to check for the Windows Updates in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10:
Step 1: Click on the Start button.
Step 2: In the search box type “update” and press ENTER key.
Step 3: You will see a Windows Update dialog box.
Step 4: If updates are pending then click the Install Updates button.
Under automatic solution you don’t need to type any command or do anything manually, simply you need to download a professional Windows 10 DLL Error Repair tool.
This tool will scan your PC or laptop automatically and fix all types of issues present on your system. Through this one can easily fix any Windows related errors without the need of any professional skill.