Windows 10 Preview build 11099 is launched by the Microsoft, but many users reported that they encountering a strange bug when they start their computers/laptops. An error message appearing “error in wsclient.dll Missing entry: RefreshBannedAppsList” every time when user try to boot their startup.
This error message doesn’t affect the system because it disappears when user closes it, but since it appear on every boot so it’s really irritating.
Get rid of WSClient.DLL error in Windows 10 build 11099
With the help of wsreset command you can fix this issue, this error appear because of a dll file called WSClient.dll. When this dll file gets damaged/corrupted/deleted or inaccessible, then system start displaying this type of error message. So, firstly run WSReset command, to solve this problem. Apply the below given steps to fix this issue.
- Open the command prompt with administrator privilege.
- In command prompt window, enter wsreset and hit Enter key to run it
- After the completion of this process close the Window.
This command would fix this issue for some users, but it seems that, it wasn’t helpful to everyone. According to a report, some WSClient.DLL functions in build 1099 are not exported, and that causes the issue.
The new WSClient.DLL in build 11099 exports only 4 fewer functions than the one on previous builds. The functions that no longer exported are DllCanUnloadNow, DllGetClassObject, RefreshBannedAppsList and g_bPrintFromClientDLL. By deleting or disabling these tasks one can stop reappearing this error.
So, if you are unable to fix this issue with the help of above given step or running wsreset then try this:
Step 1: Navigate to the Search bar, and type scheduler
Step 2: Open Task Scheduler
Step 3: Under this , navigate to Microsoft>Windows>WS
Step 4: Right click on the task WSRefreshBannedAppsListTask, and select Disable
By applying above given steps you can solve WSClient.DLL error message. If you are still unable to get rid of this error then it is suggested to try an automatic solution. Use DLL Repair Tool and make your system or laptop error free.
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills.
Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can remove all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.