How to Fix The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Errors, Issues, Crashes, Freezes and Performance
The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt is one of the most popular and predictable games of this year. Among the series, this game is in the third among all. Though the developers says that its not essential to have played the mentioned previous games to enjoy the Wild Hunt fully. The developers had decided that the game should be released just on console but after that they decided to release the game on PC also. The game is primarily developed for consoles, therefore it has several issues and bugs that people are irritable about on Steam’s Dashboard of the game. Some of the main The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt errors which are being a affecting players are: errors, issuses, crashes, freezes and performance.
Errors of Witcher 3 Wild Hunter:
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Freezes: Some times when players are interacting with characters, then they are unable to play the game. This is thus because it just randomly freezes out the characters and hence therefore effects the players badly.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt crashes: The most common and one of the major issues that players are complaining about is wild hunt crashes. Some of the players are getting constant and random crashes when they are playing and some of them getting these errors when they are checking inventory or when they are interacting with characters in the game.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Performance Issues: As mentioned earlier that the game was primary developed for consoles and after later on it was announced that it will be available also for PC and because of that the game has a lot of performance issues such as Bad Graphics, Low FPS, Stuttering and others.
Fixing of the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Errors:
• First of all, user needs to download the patch file.
• Use need to then extract the downloaded archive on their desktop and after that patch file should be open.
• User need to make selection of the folder where they installed the game. If he/she used the default Steam folder then the game is in: C:Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common
• They need to select their graphics card such as AMD or Nvidia. After that they need to click check in order to make sure that everything is ok.
• After all that, user could select their errors from the box in the right.
• Finallay, user need to click on the Verify&Patch. They need to wait a few minutes until the game is patched and now they could play and enjoy it.
After going through all this above mentioned procedure, if user is not able to start and play the game in proper manner in PC or there is still any issue related to game then he/she should consider to the repair tool in order to get rid of these errors completely. This might help them to play the game without having any issue and problems. Also, PC Repair Tool is the best way to fix above mentioned errors in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game.