Error 0x803f7000 appears when user tries to download any apps from Windows store. This is a frustrating situation, so it is recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible. It generally occurs after upgrading your system to Windows 10, after upgrading to Windows 10 when user try to download and install apps from the Store then they see an Error 0x803f7000 in Windows 10 Store.
You may also like:
Causes for Error 0x803f7000 in Windows Store
- Incorrect Data & Time.
- Windows Store Cache.
- Windows not Activate.
- Microsoft Server overloaded.
Tricks to Fix Error 0x803f7000
Method 1: Reset Windows Store.
Step 1: Open the search box and type Wsreset.exe, select Wsreset.exe from the list and run it with administrator privilege.
Step 2: Windows Store will open automatically and you’ll get a conformation message: “The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps”.
Step 3: That is it, try to Download and install your app that was giving you error 0x803f7000.
Method 2: make sure that the Data & Time is Correct
Step 1: Right Click on the Time present in Taskbar and click on Adjust date/time.
You can also click on Start > Settings > Time & Language.
Step 2: After it choose your time Zone and Turn On Set Time Automatically.
After setting date and time, try to open Windows store and see that you are able to download apps or not.
If you are still getting error message then you should try some other tricks to fix this issue. Try to Re-register Windows Store Apps, run an inbuilt tool known as System File Checker (SFC), delete ‘OLE’ folder with the help of Registry Editor, download or update app after disabling antivirus tool and Firewall and more.
It is hoped that above given tricks will help you to get rid of Error 0x803f7000 in Windows Store. These methods are really effective and easy to use, if you are unable to apply these tricks because of any reason then don’t worry and use a professional PC Error Repair Tool.
To fix different errors such as Windows Installer Errors, Windows Startup Errors, Active X Control problems, Active X Errors, Registry Errors and many others exe errors, you should try an automatic method to get rid of all these errors. Automatic method is suggested because there are various errors that are not fixed with any manual resolution, a professional PC Error Scanner will allow you to deal with all types of issues related to Windows system without doing anything manually. This application is packed with very easy to understand user interface especially for the normal user or those users that don’t have any technical skills. Download and install this application and the rest task will be executed automatically by this. This scans your PC and fixes all the bugs or errors present inside your computer/laptop. You can also fix any types of system driver issues with the help of this software; it provides the facility to debug driver related problems. Now you don’t need to suffer from your sluggish system because its advance technology can turn an old system into a brand new computer. Try it once and improve the performance of your old computer.
Powerful Features of PC Repair Tool
- Back-up Registry – You can take backup of your system registry, it allows user to create registry backup so you can use it in any system crises.
- Built in scheduler – It comes with a built in scheduler that scan your PC automatically after a fix time of interval.
- Deletes empty registry Keys – Through this tool you can make your registry database error free, it can removes all the unwanted registry keys from Windows.
- Checks invalid Class Keys – It can also check invalid class keys from windows system and help to run smoother. It also checks Shell Extension, invalid Help Files, Invalid Shared known DLL’s, invalid Paths and more.
- Manage/Cleanup Startup Programs – It also manage cleanup and startup applications of Windows system that help computer to boot without any delay.
- Scans for Invalid Program shortcuts – This tool also fix all types of invalid application shortcuts.