Microsoft’s new package update includes KB2919442, KB2932046, KB2937592 and KB2938439 for Windows 8.1. This update includes new features, functions, advanced and beautiful user Interface and bug fixes. Many uses that have downloaded this application are getting error messages while installing the fresh update is getting a number of error codes such as 80070020, 80073712 and 0x800f081f. Here are some solutions to get rid of these error messages.
1. Firstly troubleshoot the Windows update. Then write the troubleshooting in search option and then click on the troubleshooting. The window opens it, where you need to click on the link Fix Problems with Windows update. Now after this start the fresh installation process. If still it does not work then follow the steps given below.
2. Then disable your firewall and third party Antivirus software which you have on your system.
3. Then go to the control panel and stop the Windows Update.
4. The after this Open the File Explorer C:\windows\ (or the drive where Windows 8.1 is installed) and rename SoftwareDistribution Folder. After this restart your system and enable t Windows Update and download it again.
5. After this mount the Windows 8.1 disc and run ISO setup again.
6. While the setup is running select the Windows repair option to solve all the issues where you need to write the product key of the System OS. After reinstalling the Windows 8.1 you need install and repair all the issues that are related Windows 8.1 system.
If still you are getting error then here are some tips that you need to follow to prepare your PC to update your Windows 8.1 and to update Windows on your PC. If still you are getting errors then you need to follow the steps below these steps will be successful in eliminating all the errors:
1. You need to clean-up the file that gets corrupted during the installation of Windows 8.1 update.
2. The open the Command Prompt with the help of admin.
3. Then type the Dism / Online / Get-Packages and press Enter. This will give you a list of the corrupted files in command prompt.
4. Then you need to navigate to Control Panel then to Programs and features and then view the installation Updates and then select the Installed updates.
5. Then select the files that are installed and are corrupted. To uninstall these files you need to find the corrupted files according to date of its installation that are written in the column.
6. If you are not able to reopen it on command prompt.
7. Then you need type Dism /Online / remove-package/ package_for_KB2919355~31bf3856ad364e35~~18.104.22.168 and press Enter.
8. Now you need to type Dism / Online / cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup and prees Enter.
9. After this restart your computer.
10. Then finally you need to download KB2919355 files and install it manually on your PC.
If still you are getting 80070020 Error on your system then fix it by following two different ways:
1. In this process firstly you need to open the System Restore Settings for this you need to go to the control panel first then write System Restore on the search box that is present at the top right area of the control panel window. Then click on Create a Restore Point.
2. Then you get a dialog box where you need to click on System Restore Button.
3. Then on the next dialog box click on System Restore Button.
4. Then on the next dialog box click on Next button.
5. Then choose the restore point that is of earlier date (from the date you are getting error messages) and click on next button.
6. Again and again to a certain time you need to click on next option until a messages appears Restore your system.
7. Then restore it and restart.
8. This will automatically download and install the updates.
You need to use PC Error Fix to repair your computer system. It is an easy to use error fixing tool that helps your system to resolve any kinds of system errors, cleans your Windows 8.1 system and issues and installation problems that is encountered on it. It acts as a guard to maintain, tune and run PC properly with maximum speed.