Complete Steps to Uninstall Updates on Windows 10
It is completely impossible to stop Windows 10 updates installation process because it executed in the background. In order to download Windows 10 updates automatically you need to set your connection as “metered”. Sometimes Windows 10 updates can affect the entire Windows system, it happens because of incompatibility. If you are suffering from any issues just after installing windows 10 update then apply the below given steps to easily uninstall a Windows 10 update.
Also Read: How to Fix Error code 0x80070005 in Windows
Windows has mainly two types of updates, first is major updates or builds and second is minor updates.
In order to uninstall builds and roll back to a previous build, apply the following:
Step 1: Go to the Settings options
Step 2: Navigate to the Settingsà Update & Security -> Recovery
Step 3: After it click on the Get Started button, this option is available under Go back to an earlier build
Step 4: Through this you will uninstall the latest major update from your system.
To Uninstall Ordinary Windows 10 Updates, apply the below given steps
Step 1: Again navigate to the Settings -> Update & Security
Step 2: At this choose Windows Update and go to Advanced Options
Step 3: Choose View your history and click on the Uninstall updates
Step 4: A screen will appear that contain a list of installed updates and an option to uninstall any of them
Recommended Fix for All types of Windows Error
If you want to make your system fast and error free then you should use a professionally designed PC Repair Tool. This application is one of the best and efficient ways to maintain your Windows system. This software contains easy to use interface so that one can easily operate this tool without any need of professional skill. If your computer is displaying any types of error related to registry, DLL, application, Games and more then this error repair tool will help you to fix them. Simply download and install this tool, it will automatically scan your PC/laptop and fix all the errors. This app also provides the facility to fix driver related issue, it can update and fix any error related to the system’s driver. So, it is recommended to use this software and enhance the performance of your old computer.
PC Repair Tool features
- Easily fixes system errors: This tool is able to deal with all types of system errors that cause freezing, crashes, slow PC performance and more.
- Removes malware files: Computer viruses and malware can affect the system files, registry entries and more, this app is able to clean all the malicious files from the system.
- Fix Startup Issues: If your system takes more time to boot then it is sure that some unused startup programs attached itself to the startup folder. This issue can be fixed by PC repair Tool.
- Defrag memory: This app also provides the facility to Defrag system memory and enhance its performance. With the help of this software, you can Defrag a large disk partition within a very small time so it saves your precious time.
- Clean PC’s Junk file:It allows user to delete or remove all the temporary items, junk files and other clutter that affects Widows system performance. It also deletes the private files that hold confidential information.