Are you unable to login in to your PC or laptop because of “mfc100.dll” error message? If your answer is YES then you are at right place, in this article you will get the complete solution to deal with this DLL error without need of applying any command or doing anything manually. This error generally occurs in Windows 8 and 8.1 based computer system, below both manual and automatic solution is given apply any one that suits you.
Some of the probable cause due to which you can get error message related to “mfc100.dll” file is that maybe you system files are infected with a virus or malware, hardware failures, damaged Windows 8 registry problem or maybe you deleted this dll file by mistake. Below some errors are given that you will encounter when Mfc100.dll file gets deleted.
- “Mfc100.dll Not Found”
- “This application failed to start because mfc100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Cannot find [PATH]\mfc100.dll”
- “The file mfc100.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mfc100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
Steps to fix “mfc100.dll” error on Windows 8
Boot your Windows 8 PC, if it start normally then don’t enter into the safe mode but in case you are unable to boot normally then try to boot Windows 8 PC into “Safe Mode” . To boot into safe mode you have to press “Shift” button and “F8” button when logo screen appears.
Download an application from the official site of Microsoft and install it into your pc after downloading. Select the appropriate version of your OS while downloading. Download it from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999
This Program will allow you to replace or repair the “mfc100.dll” file.
Second Method (In case you deleted the DLL file)
If you deleted the “mfc100.dll” file mistakenly then open the “Recycle Bin”. And try to restore the “mfc100.dll” file that you deleted.
Third Method (System Restore)
By doing system restore option you can restore your PC to a previous version of your system. Through this way all deleted or misplaced files will be back to a previous state.
- Move the cursor to the right side of the Windows screen.
- Type “Recovery” in the search box
- Click on the “Settings” bar present on the right side of the screen.
- Select the “Recovery” icon by clicking on it.
- After it click on “Open System Restore”.
- Select the Recommended restore you have on the screen by clicking on it.
- Click on “Next” located in the lower side of the screen.
- Click on “Finish” button.
- Wait until the system restoration gets finished.
This error might also occur when user install a program. If you are getting this error message after installation of any application then apply the below given steps.
- Restart your computer.
- Uninstall the recently installed program.
- Again install the application again.
- Restart the computer.
Automatic Method to get rid of “mfc100.dll” error
After applying the above given method it is sure that your PC gets free with this error but if you are still getting this dll error then you need a professional way to handle it. You need a professionally designed mfc100.dll error Repair Tool, this tool will makes you able to fix any type of DLL error without need of doing anything manually. Download this tool and install it into your PC, this application is very easy to use or operate so you don’t need any of professional skill to operate it. If you don’t have deep knowledge about how to fix DLL errors then this tool is perfect for you.