Complete steps to Fix Fallout 4 Crashes, Errors, Performance Issues: Lag, Low FPS
Fallout 4 is one of the ambitious games released by Bethesda Studios, after launching this game many players reported some issues and errors appearing on the game. Among the lots of issues, one of the general issues is crashing of Fallout 4. Game crashes when user tries to run or play or the game. Other common Fallout 4 issues are Lag, Low FPS, and Stuttering.
In this article you will get the complete guide over the generated issues to make this game error free.
Issue 1: Crashing of Fallout 4:- Sometime this game gets crashed when users are trying to run it or you may also face randomly crashes of the game while playing. This is the most common issue and lots of players are affected by this, don’t worry because you can fix it by below given tutorial.
Issue 2: Fallout 4 Mouse Acceleration Issue: – This is very irradiating issue in games these days, you can fix it with ease. Simply apply the below given solution.
- Go to:C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\
- Open Fallout4config and changeiPresentInterval=1 to iPresentInterval=0 and do the similar with Fallout4prefs (here also change bForceIgnoreSmoothness=0 change that tobForceIgnoreSmoothness=1)
Issue 3: Fallout 4 Performance Issues: – some players also encounter Performance Issues, some of this issues are Low FPS and Lag.
If you are looking for a fix for the mouse lag use our solution from point 2. If you are looking for a solution to fix the Lag in the game or if you have problems with the FPS follow the tutorial below.
Tricks to fix Fallout 4 Crashes and other related issues:
Programmers of this game released a new patch to fix all types of errors and issues discussed above. This new patch will restore some files and DLL from the game folder, after downloading this patch you can fix Fallout 4 and make it to work correctly with no any issues. Simply apply the below given guide to download and install patch correctly for your game!!
Tutorial to apply the patch:
- First you have to download the patch from the official site of this game
- Extract the downloaded patch on your desktop and open the patch
- Choose the folder where you installed the game, in case of default Steam folder the path of game is: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Fallout 4″
- Choose your graphics card:AMD or Nvidia and click on the check to confirm
- After it choose your errors from the box in the right
- At last, simply clickVerify&Patch and wait until the patch finishes.
What to do after applying the patch:
It is recommended to scan your entire PC after installing the patch for this game. Apply a professional PC Scanner for your PC or laptop, this app will remove all types of unwanted and useless files from your system so you can enjoy this game without any lag. The main purpose of running this tool is enhancing speed of your PC, a well performing PC can improve the gaming experience and so you can enjoy the game flawlessly.