Complete solution to Fix STOP 0x00000028 Errors
Are you facing the STOP 0x00000028 Errors? The stop error is generally caused due to malfunction of the hardware or issues related to device driver. It is also displayed as Blue screen error and restarts the computer. During this time the computer cannot process the files or to execute the settings, the drivers and hardware becomes incompatible and it leads to restarting the computer. You can fix this error by performing few manual steps.
Why STOP 0x00000028 Errors is caused?
This Stop Error is caused due to the followings:
- incompatible DLL files,
- Overclocking the hardware beyond its specification,
- overheating of the component,
- Malfunction of the power supply and bad system memory.
- Software error and inconsistencies,
- Registry setting getting damaged,
- Window is out of date
To fix this issue, you need to repair any of the above mentioned problems that your PC is facing.
How it can be fixed?
To fix the error you have to perform the manual steps given below:
Step 1: Restart the computer in “SAFE MODE”.
In Safe Mode, the computer starts but the drivers or software are disabled. Then you would be able to distinguish whether the issue is related to software or hardware. Once you have indentified the type of error on the computer, it will help you in fixing the problem. To restart the computer in safe mode follow the steps bellow:
- Restart Your PC
- Start pressing F8 continuously Before Windows Has A Chance to Load
- On the “Boot Menu” that will appear, Select “SAFE MODE”
- When Your PC Loads, Use It As Normally As Possible
After performing the following steps, if the error still exists, then the issue is related to hardware. It should be taken to computer repair specialist to fix it. If the error is not displayed in safe mode then follow the next step below.
Step 2: Reinstalling the problem that causes the error.
If the computer is running fine in Safe Mode, then there may be some software that is causing the problem. To fix, you have to reinstall the program which is causing the error. This is done in the following ways:
- Select “Start“
- Locate “Control Panel“
- Select “Add / Remove Programs”
- Identify the program causing the error
- Select “Remove / Uninstall” next to it
- Wait till the uninstalling is complete.
- Restart Your PC
- Re-install the program
This would repair the problem that the software or program was causing the error. This makes the machine to run smoothly, as it allows the program to read all the files and settings and prevents the error from occurring again.
Step 3: Update the Window.
It is important that you should update the Windows regularly and keep your system up to date. This eliminates the issues relates to files and settings and the computer runs smoothly. You need to download all the updates that are available for your version of Windows. This step will help you to update the Windows.
- Select “Start“
- Locate “All Programs” and Select it
- Find “Windows Update” and Select it
- Allow your PC to download all the updates that is required.
By updating the Windows, the issue can be fixed but if the issue still exists then you have to perform a registry scan.
Step 4: Use a Registry cleaner.
The registry of your PC has a huge database; it stores all the options and settings that are needed by a computer to run. The 0x000000028 error on the system, it is likely that there may be problem with the settings that is inside the registry of the system. In this case you have to download the Registry Cleaner on the computer and it will fix the error.
After performing the above mentioned steps the error still exist, then with the help of PC Repair Tool the issue would be fixed and you will get a complete solutions for your computer. To use this software you need to perform three simple steps:
- Download and Install PC Repair Tool.
- Select “Scan” button to diagnose the PC.
- Select “Fix Errors” to the fix the issues.
And you will find
the issue is resolved.